04.

Liam sighed in relief as Harry's Range Rover pulled up in front of the TV station just in time. Immediately, Harry's fans started screeching, and it was time for Liam's role.

Liam expertly pushed through the small crowd (because Harry wasn't that famous) and reached Harry's car, standing guard for his highness.

Harry stepped out of his car, running a hand through his curly locks as girls screamed and sighed and swooned and Liam snorted from beside him.

Harry swapped his shades and hooked them in front of his checkered shirt with the first two buttons undone. Tipping his fedora hat, he once again winked at the girls, who-- you guessed it-- swooned.

Liam grumbled under his breath at the model's cockiness, but it was a given if you had a face like his. But Harry's twin brother of course had the same face. You don't see him parading around making women swoon. Or maybe, it's that lanky but muscular body, Liam thought.

"But oh my God it's Harry's hot friend!" A small girl in front screamed while pointing at Liam, soon followed by other girls screeching.

Liam blinked in shock. Damn, they recognized him from the balcony this morning didn't they? But of course Liam's face remained stoic as Harry shot him a confused but amused gaze.

Liam shrugged, then expertly blocked a red haired girl who wanted to touch Harry's lickable abs. Or maybe lick them, who knows.

Harry kept moving through the crowd, snapping pictures and signing autographs, as Liam followed behind him like a shadow. Some fans snapped his photos as well, which made Liam snort in amusement.

They finally reached the entrance of the TV station and Harry disappeared inside on of the back rooms, while Liam of course hung behind.

Liam looked around the main room of the bustling TV station, where some interview live show that Liam didn't bother to learn the name of was going to begin, and Harry had a part. All around, people were scurrying here and there, prepping up the stage and the camera and the people.

Harry was somewhere inside, getting his curls poofed up.

As Liam boredly observed his surroundings, he heard the clicking of heels approaching him, followed by a cheery "Well hello there handsome."

Liam turned around and smiled. "Hey Jackie."

"How's our client?" Jackie Sanders, Harry's and his employer, asked teasingly, to which the bodyguard groaned.

"Unbearable. You know, you could have informed me how your model is the definition of irresponsible and reckless and doesn't value his life," Liam said heatedly, to which Jackie chuckled daintily, throwing her cherry red locks over her shoulder.

"Yeah, Harry is a bit hard to control, but he just wants to live life and have fun. He does gets a bit carried away sometimes-"

"Understatement of the year," Liam grumbled, and Jackie laughed in amusement.

"What I was trying to say is yes, I know Harry is difficult to handle, but not impossible. He does have a sense of responsibility, especially to his job, but doesn't show it much. You just have to get through to him. And of course, don't let him see how much he ticks you off, he always uses that to his advantage," Harry's publicist/manager gave Liam golden words of advice, and he nodded.

"Alright," Liam shrugged. "It's not like I can quit this job," he said bitterly.

"Why not?" Jackie frowned. "You can if-"

"Because Harry is my first client. And won't that look bad on my CV. Ditching my first ever client," Liam the perfectionist huffed. It was a relief that his assassin credentials were not included in his previous experiences. That would be a riot if Jackie had seen them when he'd signed up for the job.

"What? You're ditching me LiLi? Can you hear the sound of my heart shattering?" A dressed and polished Harry appeared out of nowhere and gasped dramatically, to which Liam crossed his arms with an eyeroll.

"Jackie, hey! I can't believe you got me this interview! You're the best!" Harry said giddily, not an ounce of flirting in his voice as the woman blushed.

"Well it's my job. And you have about ten minutes of air time. I told them to tone down the personal questions. Talk a lot about your upcoming H&M shoot. Got it?"

"Yes J. Thanks again. And did I mention I love you?" Harry said cheekily as Jackie playfully swatted his arm, which Harry dodged as he pecked her cheek playfully, before sauntering away to the stage, not before awkwardly tripping over the wires.

Jackie snorted a laugh. "It's a wonder how someone as awkward as him can be so graceful in front of the camera," she said in slight awe, and Liam raised an eyebrow. He also was indeed curious to see Harry behind a camera.

Not because he wanted to see Harry shirtless again. Nope. Not because of that.

~*~

The interview started and Liam observed Harry putting on his effortless suave, charming the pants off the interviewers and expertly dodging the personal questions.

He tensed as the question about him popped up, along with his shirtless picture in Harry's balcony as he suppressed a groan. Jackie nudged him with a grin, but her expression said explain later.

Harry just laughed and waved a hand, truthfully saying that Liam was his personal bodyguard which earned a few oohs from the crowd.

And which had also prompted the next question about which team Harry batted for. And of course the bastard said he was stick straight, to which Liam had scoffed loudly.

If Curly was so straight, why was he always tempting-- teasing Liam so much?

Now all Liam has got to do is ignore Harry's teasing as per Jackie's advice and they'll be good.