03.

03.

Harry Styles wearily blinked his eyes open, pain instantly shooting through his temples. He groaned and clutched his head, burying himself back into his sheets. 

That's how he fought hangovers. Just lay there doing nothing --instead of doing something productive like take a cold shower-- until the pain and weariness subsides. Which never worked by the way.

Whereas outside Harry's bedroom, Liam Payne was curled up in the snazzy leather sofa. As the morning sunlight hit his features through the window, Liam squinted and pulled himself into a sitting position, propping himself on his elbow.

It took Liam a minute to gather his thoughts and remember where he was, which was not his own comfy bed. He was at his probably hungover, irresponsible client's house, and had stayed behind to ensure he made it to his interview in time, not because Harry asked him to stay the night in his drunken state.

Stifling a yawn, Liam checked the time on his phone. 8.15. Harry's interview with some morning TV show was at 10. Or at least that's what Harry's manager had told Liam, as he was to report there at 10. And look how efficient he was, he never left his client's side in the first place.

Liam pulled himself off the comfy couch, and decided to get himself something to eat before deciding to wake up Harry. But before everything, Liam had to do his morning stretches. So clad in only his boxers which hung dangerously low on his hips, showing his V line.

Absent mindedly, the bodyguard located Harry's balcony and stepped out, admiring the Los Angeles skies in the morning. Taking in the sun, he did his usual morning stretches, but paused when he heard screams and snapping cameras. Frowning, Liam peeked above the glass railing of the balcony and froze in shock.

About a hundred fangirls were lined up outside Harry's house, and each and every one of them currently had their eyes transfixed on Liam, some gawking, and some snapping pictures of him.

Well then. Liam awkwardly waved. They didn't think he was Harry, right? His hair wasn't long and curly, so nah.

But after his wave, the girls started to squeal, and Liam raised his eyebrows in amusement. Smiling awkwardly, he slinked away from the balcony, and padded back into the living room. Okay, time to wake Harry-

"I can definitely get used to this," an equally shirtless Harry smirked, eyeing Liam up and down, who just snorted and ignored Harry's comment.

"Good thing you're up. You better get your ass ready for your interview, the van's going to be here in 20 min-"

"Did you place those Advils and water on my nightstand?" Harry asked softly, cocking his head to the side.

Liam bristled. "Y-yeah. You should learn to take better care of yourself. I mean seriously!" Liam said, the anger of last night slowly returning, and Harry thought, uh-oh.

"How can you be so careless about your life, and mine too?! You're a semi-celebrity, people care about you. I- I have never seen someone so reckless and stupid in all of my life!" Liam seethed.

Harry shrugged, sipping his coffee, brushing off Liam's words like water off a duck's back. "Well, thanks for the meds," he winked, and Liam sighed. 

"It was nothing. Just learn to take better care of yourself," he said seriously.

"Why'd you stay behind though? You didn't have to. I woke up didn't I?" Harry asked curiously, smiling cheekily.

Liam blushed. "I-I well how was I supposed to know! I thought you were going to rot in bed all day."

"But that's not your job," Harry smugly pointed out.

"Well, my job is ensuring that you don't die and I did that. So let's drop it?" Liam said sternly, knowing he had lost this argument. He had no freaking idea why he had staed behind. Harry could have stayed in and slept his ass off for all Liam cared.

"Well I'll be going now. We're going to meet at the venue of the TV station," Liam said professionally, though the effect was cancelled out as he was slipping on his jeans, while Harry discreetly admired his rippling shoulders, smirking behind his coffee cup. 

"And please, make it there on time. That's where my job starts, and I won't get paid if you won't show up," Liam drawled.

"Okay then. See you sweetheart!" Harry called out as his front door slammed after Liam. Harry smiled goofily, sinking back into his stool. Apart from having a God gifted bod, that bodyguard sure was something.