05.

"So the fans now think you're Harry's boyfriend just because they saw you at his balcony yesterday," Jackie repeated in amusement, sipping her iced tea.

Liam scoffed. "At first, they just assumed I was his friend or room mate or something. And then the crazy bunch of them suggested the 'boyfriend theory'," Liam air-quoted.

"Well then," Jackie said, her tone humorous. "What were you even doing at Harry's apartment at 8 in the morning?" she enquired, quirking a perfectly plucked eyebrow. Liam glanced at Harry who was sitting beside Jackie, as the model smirked behind his coffee.

Jackie had called a meeting with both boys at a cosy bistro and not in her office because that's just how she rolled. And the reason she had to call a meeting, we can already guess.

"He was wasted, and of course couldn't get up on time and therefore not show up for the interview, and so I wouldn't have been able to do my job," Liam explained defensively, when he was still hitting himself for being stupid and staying behind at Harry's apartment. He should have left.

"Excuse me, I was not that wasted! And I woke up on time without your help thank you very much!" Harry huffed indignantly as he glared back at Liam, slamming his empty coffee cup down on the table.

"Alright," Jackie intervened. "I get it. Liam was being responsible and trying to look out for you Harry. But that's done. Liam, just be careful about getting personal with Harry. We don't want fans to get the wrong image again."

"That's not gonna be a problem," Liam said with a snort while Harry cheekily added under his breath, "Yep, good luck with that Payne."

"Easy there tiger," Jackie mock-glared at Harry, but there was still a warning there and he knew it.

"I'm kidding, relax," Harry laughed, but he knew Jackie would hang his ass if he went far. He was just trying to have some friendly fun, and get his uptight and serious bodyguard to crack using his tactics. What's the harm in that?

"You better, Harry," Jackie shot the fedora clad boy a withering look. "Now boys. Now the other reason I called you both her is to straighten out our schedule for the next few weeks. I could have done that easily via call," Jackie shrugged, "but it would've been quite lenghty."

"Ooh, you found more work for me?" Harry jumped like a little kid, his eyes sparkling. He looked geniunely excited. Guess the bloke really did love his job, showcasing his body in the least dirtiest way, Liam thought.

Jackie produced her iPad, and tapped. "Hm, alright. The day after tomorrow, Harry has have the GQ shoot plus interview, and then the interview with Seventeen on Saturday and then you have a three day break," Jackie concluded, looking up at both boys with a smile.

"Seventeen, yay!" Harry cheered lowly. "Er, you gonna eat that?" he pointed to Liam's plate, who shook is head in amusement as Harry had already pulled his plate of chicken salad in front of himself.

"And then after your break, you have to be a whole week in London," Jackie said with a triumphant smirk.

Harry looked at her wide eyed. "No way. Burberry. You got them J?" Harry gasped.

Jackie grinned. "You bet I did!" she sing-songed, her Australian accent ringing through.

"Oh my God you're the best!" Harry cheered, giving Jackie a one-armed hug as Liam watched on with a smile. Harry's relationship with his publicist was something else, they seemed more like best friends. But still, Harry knew his boundries and when to be professional.

"I know, I know," Jackie flipped her cherry red hair. "Any questions boys?"

"Um, so that means I'll have to go to London as well?" Liam asked uneasily.

Jackie raised an eyebrow. "Obviously. Harry needs more protection there because he had double the fans in the UK then in the US."

"Alright," Liam nodded defeatedly. It's his job.

"You have two busy months, and then Harry has a month off. That means so do you, unless Harry needs to attend a party or something like that."

"Gotcha," he said. It's his job.

"And of course Liam. All expenses will be paid by the agency, and-- oh god, is that Brian? What even..  Er, excuse me boys," Jackie scrambled out of her seat, and Harry watched on in amusement as Jackie chased down a lanky guy who was exiting the bistro. Gotta pester her about that later.

He turned his attention back to Liam, who was busy tapping on his phone, smiling to himself. Harry wondered which person had the power to make Liam The Stick-Up-His-Arse smile with just a text. That person had a superpower.

Harry also wanted to make Liam smile, it was his nature. Harry was a charmer. He was not used to people not liking him. And so he worked extra hard in getting Liam to like him. And since he's hot, flirting with Liam is an acceptable way to do that, according to Harry.

Harry finished Liam's salas and scooted closer to Liam, who didn't notice. Harry smirked.

"So. A whole week in my city, just the two of us," Harry purred, skimming his fingers over Liam's knee and upwards towards his thigh. Liam froze and looked up from his phone, yanking Harry's hand away with a glare.

"What the hell are you trying to play at huh? Can't you for once act a least bit mature?" he spat, slamming his phone on the table.

"How is going after what you want immature?" Harry fake-pouted, grinning cheekily when he saw Liam getting flustered. But on the inside, Harry feared that maybe he went a bit too far.

"Why the hell would you want-- I-I mean you're being ridiculous!" Liam huffed.

Nah. He didn't go too far. Harry waved a hand, pinning Liam down with his deep gaze. "Don't lie to yourself," the stubborn bastard mocked. "You enjoy it."

Liam groaned, close to banging his head on the table. He is seriously speculating on ditching Harry and risking the bad review on his CV.

But he won't take that risk. And now to tolerate being Harry's shadow for two busy months and forever be at his beck and call (in a respectable way)?

God help him.

________________________

Harry's getting more flirty and Liam's getting less defensive ooh!

Things are gonna happen in Harry's city aka London. ;)