06.

"Oh my God, that's such a fluffy cloud! No, seriously! Look!" Harry had his face pressed against the window of the private jet plane that his modeling agency owned, admiring the fluffy clouds that could currently be seen outside the window, obviously.

Liam Payne-- who of course had to accompany Harry at all times aka was his personal bodyguard-- raised an eyebrow and turned towards Jackie Sanders seated across him and behind Harry, who laughed in response.

"Is he always like that?" Liam questioned in concern, but couldn't will away the small smile on his lips, brought on by Harry's genuine child-like behaviour which he had now seen for the first time.

Jackie looked up from her tablet, smiling. "Yeah, he's a big baby," she laughed, then shook her head. "He really is something. He appreciates the little things in life," Jackie sighed like a proud mother, as Liam glanced at Harry, who was now settled in his seat, earphones plugged in.

"But doesn't care about his life," Liam deadpanned.

Jackie hesitated. "For as long as I've known Harry-- which is almost 4 years since he was 17-- he's always been like this. Happy-go-lucky I mean. Always wanting people to like him. He doesn't want to see anyone sad. And he has the biggest heart I've ever seen," Jackie said softly.

"That's cool. But he really does seem annoying and a reckless idiot to me," Liam snorted.

"And that's why I hired you," Jackie remarked, and they both laughed.

"No, but seriously, Liam," Jackie sighed. That's because that's the only side of him you've seen. Harry is one of the most complex people I've known," Jackie slipped her tablet back inside her bag, running her fingers through her red locks, twisting one end between her fingers. "He just loves to tease you because he wants you to like him, he works that way," she said playfully. "He never hides anything, but you have to look hard enough to see all the facets," Jackie said seriously, and Liam nodded.

"O..kay?"

Jackie paused for a second, then laughed, waving a hand. "And since when did I become so serious! But yes, I love the kid like he's my little annoying brother," Jackie smiled, her hazel eyes wandering towards Harry's reclined seat.

Liam sighed, reclining back into his seat, thinking. If Harry really does want Liam to like him, he should just be more civil and stop with his annoying advances.

But Liam won't ever admit that he secretly enjoys Harry's advances. Shoot him.

~*~

When there was half an hour left of their flight, sleeping curly had awoken, and had Jackie once again briefed the boys of Harry's schedule, while Liam was seriously re-thinking his job. Being Harry's almost-shadow was so not worth the fat paycheck he receives in return.

"Alright. So we go straight to the hotel, and the whole evening we have off. And then photo shoot, first thing in the morning, 8 AM sharp," Jackie stressed, giving Harry a pointed look, who grinned toothily.

"Evening off? Cool. I have some friends in London that I need to hit up," Liam said, smiling at the thought of having some one-on-one time with his best mate Zayn Malik who worked and resided in London.

"Which friends? My stupid brother's friends?" Harry scrunched up his nose.

"Yes," Liam huffed. "And you can't come."

Harry snorted as he waved a hand, tapping on his iPhone with the other. "Oh please. I have a fabulous beach party to attend to."

"Won't he need security there?" Liam asked Jackie sarcastically.

"I think I can handle myself at a VIP access party," Harry huffed indignantly, making Liam snicker.

"You sure? What if some girl slaps you? You'd want me to tell her off for you?" Liam teased, making Harry blush crimson.

"N-no! I don't need you there!"

"Yay for me!" Liam cheered, honestly relieved, as Jackie shook her head a the two boy's bickering.

"Fine, fine. Liam, you have the day off of course. And Harry, remember. Don't party hard. You have a photoshoot tomorrow." 

"Gotcha, J!" Harry flashed her a thumbs up, as he dropped into the seat beside Liam. "And don't be too happy LiLi. I can call you anytime I need you," Harry said suggestively, making Liam groan.

"You know, I'm seriously thinking about quitting this job, this is so not worth it," Liam grumbled, as Harry barked a laugh.

"I can bet my curls you wouldn't!" He leaned closer to an uncomfortable Liam. "You actually enjoy this too much."

And Liam hated to admit he was actually pondering over whether he was starting to become immune to the cocky but intriguing model's charm.

~*~

[A/N] Please don't say this story is cliche. I'm aware of that, and yes I love cliche and that's why I'm writing this. If you don't like this book and all its cliche-ness, then why are you still here? :)

Other than that, I'm glad you guys are liking this book as much as Nerd Alert. And thank you for reading my books. <3

~zarrycupcake