Chapter 40 -Hate between brothers

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 40 -~-

It's been a week since Orochimaru's attack and the village is starting to heal. But I haven't taken a break to help, Kale and I have been training hard. Learning to deal with my 'gift' and preparing for their upcoming arrival is more important. I had a clone discreetly keep an eye on Sasuke for the past 2 days, not sure when his brother would be coming for a visit.

I dodged Kale's lunge for my front leg, countering with a swipe at his exposed chest. I froze up as a far off ring sounded and was tackled to the ground in my moment of hesitation. "Why'd you stop?" Kale huffed, letting me up. "Did you hear that?" I pricked my ears up, swiveling them and my head as I searched for it. "I didn't hear any-" he cut off as a spike of chakra flared near the river. They're here.

I made to move towards them when Kale stepped in my path. "You can't go down there, what if they see you?" he hissed. I rolled my eyes, "We'll hide in the trees and our chakra will be shrouded; they won't," I paced around him. He scowled, "I promise I won't get too close and not move from my spot, how about that?" I looked at him sideways. He looked like he was going to object but I knew he wanted to watch the fight too.

"Fine," he groaned. I smiled and bounded off, slowing down and creeping slowly to the bushes that lined the walkway. I peered out just as two torrents of water clashed. Kakashi's clone stood in front of Asuma, with Kisame in front of them, while the real one stood behind Itachi near Kurenai on the river. 

"Ok talk, what's a rouge ninja like you doing in this village?" Kakashi questioned Itachi.

"Kakashi Hatake," he turned to meet his lone Sharingan with his own pair. 

"So that's how you copied my jutsu. So there really is someone besides Itachi with those crazy eyes," Kisame smirked. "You're Kakashi aren't you, the copy ninja."

"You can imagine my surprise, I go to check out a couple of lowlifes in a tea house and I find none other than Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, the scourge of the Hidden Mist Village."

"How about that, you know my name," he chuckled, "I'm honored."

"I assume that bizarre excuse for a sword is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the one called Sharkskin?"

"I heard you and Zabuza had it out awhile back," Kisame said.

"Yes we did." 

Kisame raised his sword as Kakashi grasped a kunai, "go ahead, I'd love to cut you to ribbons."

"Kisame stop it," Itachi ordered, "if you take this man on it won't be without cost, further more it will take time and the commotion is liable to bring more shinobi running. Your way is inefficient and unnecessarily risky, don't lose sight of our goal."

I held back a growl; they aren't going to get anywhere near Naruto. "Let's hear it, what is your goal exactly?" Kakashi asked, his clone disappearing.

"We're looking for something and we know it's here." More like someone.

"And what would that be?" he inquired. "What is this thing you're looking for?" he repeated impatiently.

"My way, is more efficient than Kisame's." In the blink of the eye Kakashi had moved away from Itachi, raising a wall of water to stop his attack.