Chapter 29- What should I feel about this

"Look kid, I make sure that my family is safe, and I make sure that I can provide for their needs. A single Man's soul is worth nothing to me, and to Dice. That's why I have Alice here to help me with Bendy's situation here. And I hope you would cooperate as well... Or else"
~•~

Three days swiftly flew by, the day where Bendy starts playing sports. And what better sport to choose than tennis? It took a lot of convincing from his dads and Alice- and a charming smile from Cuphead- to finally get through with it.

So that's why he is standing in front of the court yard, at four in the afternoon wearing sleeveless shirt and an all too revealing short- shorts that God knows why his petite and slick thighs are showing.

"Hey there Hun! You must be the new kid", someone called from behind and upon turning he saw a tall and firm brunette with menacing horns and Lion's tail but with a sweet cheerful smile. He wore the same clothing as Bendy has, he must be one of the seniors.

"Uh- yes, I'm Bendy you must be Gabriel!"

"Yup! Here to help all the newbies, Gabriel Cola at your service!", He does a little mock salute and laughs wholeheartedly. "Good to know that Alice already told you about me, now we can start with the basics!", And they did just that, first running around the court twice before learning the basic swings from forehand and backhand finally doing the real thing with them in each side of the net.

"Strike!"

The ball was thrown in a high angle, falling down to his side before he retribute it fiercely. Panting heavy,he survives twenty minutes against Gabriel on the third try, before falling on his butt, tired as hell.

"Let's take a break ya need it as much as I do", Gabriel stands in front of him, holding a bottle in hand for him to take. "Thanks", Bendy says before he takes it and drinks a huge gulp. "No probs, you should probably be going ya boyfriend is there waiting for ya", he points at Cuphead standing outside the metal fence. Bendy looks at Cuphead and then ant Gabriel who was sporting a sinister smirk, before realization sets in "N-no he's not my boyfriend!!", He rapidly waves his hands in front of Gabriel who's smirk even got possibly wider. "Suure, suure just not yet right?", Bendy couldn't be more redder.

"Welp, I'll leave ya to it then", he packs his stuff and walks through the fence door, mockingly salutes Cuphead on his way out, leaving a beetroot Bendy and an all too confused Cuphead.

________________________

"So, how was your first day?", They slowly walk across the road, chatting absent mindedly amongst the cold noon breeze. "It was fun, I got to meet and play with Gabriel, he was a great teacher!", Bendy enthusiastically pumps his fists high, earning soft giggles from the other. "You mean that weirdo from the yard, who seems to be flirting with you?".

"I'll have you know that Gabriel is Alice's boyfriend, and I had my eyes set on someone already thank you very much", Cuphead chokes on his spit.

____________________________

"Come on now bends, tell me who it is!", Cuphead pleads for the fiftieth time now and still the midget- a lovely one at that- doesn't let up. They were in front of Bendy's door now and he's still ignoring him in favour of not letting his secret spilled carelessly. "Like I said cups", he opens the door and enters "like hell if I'm gonna tell you!", He proceeds to slam it on his face.

He locks the door and then claps his hands joyously "now that's done with, on to suffering- I mean homework!", He skips to his bedroom and presumably does his assignments, unaware that his family had incredulous looks from watching the scene unfold just now.

"Well that was... Interesting"

____________________________

The next day Bendy and Cuphead were strolling down the hallways with ten minutes to spare before school bell rings, their younger brothers already walking along another hallway in search of a different classroom. "So about yesterday-" "nope drop the topic cause I ain't telling".

"Fine, so what class do you have first today?", Cuphead said, peeking at Bendy's schedule. He doesn't have to do much effort cause he's already got the height to see it. Bendy shuts the paper immediately "hey no lookies! Why don't you go do football and I don't know shoot someone in the balls", he shoos the teacup who clearly looks offended. "Hey I'll have you know I have the decency to not hit someone's balls- wait did you searched through my schedule?!".

Bendy looks pleased "Yup! When you weren't looking, and second I've heard from the teachers that, yes you did hit someone's ball on multiple occasions ex-captain of the football club", Cuphead gasps dramatically "how could you! I thought your soul was sass free, oh the horror, the betrayal! From my beloved one no less!!".

They couldn't hold it any longer before the burst out laughing their ass off. "But really, where did this whole sass came from?" "Alice and Gabriel said I need it in my life every now and again don't know why, Buti like it" "God they're a bad influence to your innocence".
They then separate, Cuphead gone through the gym and him through the arts studio.

He can't help but think this is going to be a great weekend.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey, si sorry for my unannounced hiatus, it's just that my motivation for writing this is from the babqftim. And since they have been long gone silent, I kinda moved to another fandom that was recommended by my bff.

But I'm back now and after this book I'm gonna post that bnha fandom I've been taking about. (Since I got the cover and everything)

So bye and see you next time.