Chapter 27- Let's hope not

"A-all of it?..."

Bendy froze, eyes dilating and mouth gaping all from his surprise. His dad hugged tighter as if he was trying to repent from his sins. But his son never returned the hug, instead he stood there in place, staring at his two more witnesses of his taint.

"W... Why?.….why?... Why?!", he clamps his hair and loose all sanity. Struggling to grasp any of his conscience to be stable. His father murmurs a guilt-silent voice saying.

"They need to kno-"

"Call uncle Dicey... I..-  I need to go somewhere"

He moved his way out of his father's embrace, and began walking towards the gapping door. Nothing more than to get out of this anxious place and walk in ease outside to calm himself. But as he was about to close the door Cuphead just had to push his curiosity even more.

"But what about your scars?..."

There... Those were the words he dreaded to hear, let alone answer, but what made it worse is that....

His father didn't knew a single thing about it...

His dad looks at him, he could feel the burning tension of his eyes from his back. Eyes you could tell were at their breaking point, filled with rage, yet... something he wasn't familiar to yet.

"What scars?!"

"Dad... I-"

He was cut off when his left hand was pulled, and then his shirt was raised to expose what he had hidden for so long.

SCARS.

Underneath his long sleeved clothing were symbols of taint slashes and bites, deeper and wider, Bendy struggles unwilling to show more.

He wants to get out.

He wants to die right now.

And when his dad turned him to show his back, he went still, tears threaten to pour out and lung about to burst in screams. When he heard gasps and rapid footsteps getting near him, he tries to ran. But unfortunately he was held in place by hands belonging to none other than his dad

And his brother.

There Cuphead and his family saw the word Slut engraved in his back permanently. The secret Bendy was trying to hide was now exposed for all three of them to see. He held his arms together and keeps his silent tears from falling, soon his shoulders trembles and soft hiccups were heard.

"Please...

Stop... Stop looking at me..."

"Wha-"

"Stop starring at me...I hate it...please"

His pleads were enough to snap his family from all trauma, and softly hugged him with their solemn embrace. All three of them cried softly, while Cuphead stood there frozen in place. He now hated himself, what first he planned to break the demon was now failed and forgotten.

You can't break someone who is already broken.

And now he didn't know what to choose, what first was his intention to be more popular, was now broken in half between him and this broken demon. Would he still keep his past unwavering triumph of glory, or keep his company with Bendy.

He was torn from all of this anxious decision. But after all this storming events He still can't decide.

Bendy was sat down on a couch, passed out from mental tiredness. While the rest of them were at the kitchen, having a personal conversation. Lucy was first to speak.

"We are to not speak of this event ever again

The two teenagers nod in agreement, this was a rather horrible way for Cuphead to know about all this. And this was the worst way to learn about Bendy's scars. But nevertheless glad they now know about it.

" Um, Mr Lucy?"

"Yes Cuphead?"

"Will... this somewhat affect my friendship with him?"

Lucy and Boris only looked down in slight wonder only to say.

"Let's hope not"