Chapter 9- Sorrow

Narrative View

    'why is he crying?' 'what happened to him? ' and 'is he going to be  alright?', were the  questions running in people's minds as they saw the depressed rabbit run towards Cuphead and Bendy.

    Bendy was shocked to see someone broken in front of him.  He didn't know the rabbit well, but enough to know his name was Oswald. He walked slowly towards Oswald showing a pitiful and caring expression, as he spread his arms in a welcoming embrace.

    Oswald accepted this invitation almost immediately and hugged Bendy tightly burying his face on Bendy's chest.  Oswald needed this, and Bendy understands, giving the rabbit comforting words and soothing him as he rubs his back to lessen his howling cries.

   After a while, Oswald calmed a little bit, still in Bendy's chest as tears still pouring onto Bendy's clothes.  Bendy didn't mind it as long as he cheers him up even a little bit. 

      As for Cuphead he gave a dark yet caring look at Oswald. Yes, he is worried about Oswald, but seeing him with Bendy makes his cup boil a bit, He didn't know why or how he feels like this, it was confusing and frustrating for him. He also noticed that he was holding a bouquet of blue roses.

They took Oswald to the  back of the  school, for privacy as they try not to make a scene.

"So... Oswald why were you crying " Bendy asked, his voice was soft and comforting, seemingly making the environment safe.  Safe enough for Oswald to tell his story,  as he tries his best to stop or at least lessen his cries.

"O-ortensia she... she dumped me! "

   That single sentence made Oswald cry again, he just can't restrain himself from the thought. His eyes were sore, his mouth was dried from all of the  depressing act he has done for the couple of minutes.

    As for Cuphead and Bendy they were struck with shock,  shocked that Ortensia had done such a thing,  It was unexpected for her to dump Oswald for they were what you would call a perfect couple.

Oswald's POV

    I cried and cried in front of them, like the loser I am. I couldn't even make Ortensia love me again

{Flash back}

Today I've bought a bouquet of blue roses. It was a special day, a special day indeed as it was our  anniversary of the first day we met and I still remembered like it was yesterday. But my thoughts were cut short by her as I hid the bouquet behind my back.

"Oswald we need to talk... now"

"what's wrong kitty? "

"don't call me that anymore!.. I'm leaving you"

"Yo-your kidding right? right? your not leaving me r-right?"

"Sorry Oswald but it's not a joke I'm really leaving you"

"Kitten plea-"

"I said don't call me that anymore!!!"

"than give me one reason why!! why are you doing this?!! "

"why?  you wanna know why? "

     At that point I was trembling,   trembling at what she was about to say,  my heart felt sore, my lungs where dry, my legs felt like noodles. Everything went slow as she answers.

"Because I'm bored and tired of you"

   After what she said I fell on my knees in shock, shock of what I heard, as she slowly walked out of my vision.

{Flashback ended}

    I should of ran after her but.  I was too afraid, afraid of her, afraid of her judgement. Instead I ran towards them, they were the only people I know most of besides her.

     Now here I am, Crying my eyes out, sobbing uncontrollably, unable to speak till I have shed my last tear. While Bendy tries to soothe my pain, my pain of heart break.

"Hush now... please don't cry"

"how can I? no one loves me anymore"

"that's not true... you have your family and friends to love you"

     And with that I was calmed. Then I began to notice that Cuphead wore a dark expression seemingly reads that he wants me 'dead'.  I was confused at first till I noticed at what I've positioned myself with Bendy.  I was sitting on his lap hugging him like a muse would do to its prince. {hehehe 😏}

     I began to feel my face burning as a blush grew on my face.

      But was relieved that Bendy didn't notice, because he was snuggling me in his chest while rubbing my back.  To be honest it felt comfortable like I was in my safe haven, but it was short lifted as Cuphead pulled me out of Bendy's warm hug  and dragged me into a private place leaving Bendy behind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Finally done with this chapter
Tell me your thoughts on this ship called Bendy x Oswald or Benwald I think.  and be completely honest with this
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Story quote :

     The most depressed people are the most kind hearted people