Chapter 24- A Whirl

Time caught up fast, while sun rays over took the night sky. Cuphead wake from his slumber, rubbing away tiredness from his shut eyes. The constant hearing of alarms kept him from going back to his slumber. He grunted and silently cursed, remembering school was still there, but at least his demon was there.

He stood up and readied himself to bathe in warm water. But after seeing those pills in Bendy's house, made him shudder in both confusion and fear, curiosity and worry. But it must have been something minor.

Right?

Something temporary...

Right?

But none the less he continued with his daily schedule and went to school with his brother still teasing him.

"So still seeing your Bendy boo? ~"

"Shut it mugs"

He continued and kept babbling of such nonsense that may never happen. Such fantasies that he kept believing without any logic. I'm a high school jock, and he was a nerd that just transferred.

A nerd that happened to be great at all fields of art, and had a body and face of a perfect portrait.

Wait... did I just...

No nope, not gonna happen. My fame would be ruined!

"It seems like we're here already"

we were at least fifteen meters from school, when I began to dash forward and ditched my annoying brother. He tried to yell at me, but I was already in. Hidden in the enormous crowd of school teens.

Seems enough that I escaped his what he called "Shipping " mouth of his. But later then I felt a hand wraps around my arm, I snapped and quickly turned to see my demon hugging my arm, with his head tilting down facing the ground.

"Bendy? "

He just hugged me tighter and slowly looked up at me. I tensed when I saw those tears in his eyes. He was trembling and quivering, and with no other choice.

I dragged him to the nearest bathroom stall. And thank dearest when I saw it was empty. I clossed the stall door and Bended down to his level. I gently griped his shoulders who was shaking violently.

"Bendy what's wrong?.. "

He looked at me and his breath hitched. His body, physically and mentaly broken with so much fear. This made me shiver down my thoughts of what Oswald and I Planed about. His expression quickly changed into a pleading one. I started panicking.

"Please...help me.. "

"What? tell me, what do I need to do?! "

"I-I forgot t-them... "

"What? What did you forgot? "

"My pills... "