Chapter 6- Spyed

Cuphead's POV

    As I waited for Bendy to calm down a bit, My eyes widen  it was then I've noticed how broken and vunerable he was,  it felt like a needle was stabing my heart over and over again from this sight. ' The special thing about his smile was the way it concealed convincingly how broken and vulnerable he really was' I thought as I felt something warm run across my face. 'tears...but tears of what? sorrow? emphaty? or maybe- no no it's not it I've only just met him today-' my thoughts were imideately cut off by Bendy as lets out a shakey voice.

"C-cuphead? "

"what is it Bendy? "

"your... crying is there something wrong? "

"o-oh it's just nothing" I tried to change the topic as I wiped his tears as well as mine and continued "since I've asked you my questions how about you ask me some of yours " I said trying to cheer him up,  disregarding my questions before.

"ok... what's favorite color"

"Crimsome red"

"favorite song"

"The Death of a Batchelor"

we continued to talk to each other laughing and enjoying each others company. I felt so happy as I saw joy plaster on his face once more. We were having such a good time, so good that we talked till it was almost sunset " o-oh it's getting late we should go back to our houses" I said to which he slowly nodded in agreement "well then, this means goodbye"he said waving his hand as he headed towards his home.

Narative POV

    as Cuphead was about to leave he noticed two pairs of eyes staring at him, an average person whould egnore it but was Cuphead, he was not any average person, so he headed towards those eyes and was greeted by Oswald and Ortensia

" You haven't forgotten the deal haven't you?"

{while at Bendy's}

Bendy's POV

    as dried tears still stain my cheeks I walked towards my house "guess I've been a crybaby huh" I murmured to myself as I reached my house. I washed my face and got ready for bed, as I did this I remembered how Cuphead's tears slowly fell across his face 'did he cried? but why? did he really cared for me?' this thoughts continued to circle across my mind until my phone rang.

Bendy: hello...

???: so Bendy how's your first day at Ink Well High?

Bendy: oh, everythings wonderful Boris, I even made a friend.

Boris: oh? already on the first day?

Bendy: Yup, and I look forward for you and dad to meet him, his name's Cuphead.

Boris: good I look forward to meet him.

Narative POV

    Boris starts to cry for he misses his big bro, he didn't know why he moved to another school or why he didn't want to talk about it, the only people who knew was his brother and his father.

Bendy: Boris whats wrong why are you crying...

Boris: it's just that I... already miss you

Bendy: Don't worry bro I'm fine and after all you'll see me in a couple of days...

Boris: but I want to see you right now, its lonely here, you and dad never told me why you've transferred, I just wanted to help you and-

  Boris was cut off by Bendy who cried while saying

Bendy: you... know that it's something personal Boris... please understand

Boris: ok... ok I'll understand but please if you need help just ask me please

Bendy: ok I will, it's getting late thou you should sleep

Boris: what about you

Bendy: I have paper work to fill in

Boris: ok Just don't sleep late ok

Bendy: ok good night little wolfie

Boris: good night Bro

    and with that Boris slept knowing his brother was fine. But as for Bendy he just wished that Boris was with him, for this was the first night that he slept alone. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
another chapter guys and gals sorry if I haven't updated often lately I was still having problems about school sooo...  yeah...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Story quote:

    Finding something new, means leaving something old behind.