Chapter 23- Voices

The two porcelain brothers slept the night away, drifting off to a lucid place called dreams.

While at the house of a demon and his wolf brother, things could be better if that sudden grimace of an expression didn't emerged from his features.

His father was washing the dishes, and his younger brother was doing his tasks given to him by his teachers. While the little demon was in the bathroom again, facing a mirror, staring at his reflection with disgust.

"Look at you, weak and vulnerable "

Pathetic.

"Take the pills, you'll die without them"

Useless.

"Don't show them your scars, don't show HIM your scars"

Ugly.

Voices rang within his decrypted mind, Voices that he fears, Familiar voices that made him tremble in fear.

"Stop... be quiet... shut up!! "

He slammed his fists violently. Alarming his father of his distress. He slumped down as a gentle knock was heard, revealing it as his father.

"Bendy... "

His father cautiously got near him, trying not to frighten his son, who was already trembling so badly. Repeating the sentence

"They won't stop till I break, they won't stop till I break"

He rocked back and forth repeatedly. With eyes wide with fear. His father took him into his embrace, caressing his son's back, He couldn't bare to see his son in this state.

Even tho he saw this many times before.

He looked at the cabinets until he found his son's pills. He took some out and held it in front of his son.

"Please my little demon... Take this pills"

And without hesitation Bendy swallows them at once, coughing in the ache of dryness. His father saw this and gave him a glass of cold water to soothen his pain.

"I'm sorry dad that I was weak"

"No son... I'm sorry that I was late"

Bendy and his father stood up and left the room and went to the kitchen. Lucy, his father sat his son down and prepared him dinner with a warm glass of cocoa.

"Dad... I'm not hungry "

"I know son but you must eat"

"If you say so dad"

Bendy sighs and began dining his feast until it was all gone. Lucy gave a warm and proud smile towards his son, making Bendy's lips tug into a smile as well.

"Thank you dad"

"It's my pleasure son"

His dad helps him walk to his own room, and tucked him straight to bed. He pecked his son's forehead and said

"Goodnight"

He closed his son's door and noticed Boris beside him as he asks a question with a rather solemnly worried tone.

"Dad what happened to Bendy? "

Lucy warmly smiled and pats his younger son's shoulder saying the words.

"Like I said son it is a question that we rather not tell"

Disappointed he responded with a more sorrowful and weak voice.

"But dad... "

"Like I said bor... it's... it's not worth knowing... now please go to bed... "

A tear slips down his father's eye. Leaving him with nothing but to just obey, not wishing to see his dad who did everything for them to cry as well.

"Okay dad... "