Chapter 22- Grimace

Time went by slowly as I headed to my house, dad was waiting at the front porch, while Boris had just arrived. Dad as always gave me a cheerful smile and began to serve dishes.

"So Bendy how was today? "

"Oh it was great! "

"good to hear that, how about you bor-bor? "

Boris suddenly perked up, and a small tint of pink appears on his face. He shows a dorky smile that I haven't seen for a long while.

"Everything's wonderful dad! "

"Care to tell me why? "

Now dad wiggles his brows and flashed a mischievous smile, Which made the faint tint, turn into an all out blush. He covered his face, muffled screams were heard from him. I wondered why though?

"Daaddd!! "

"Oh! is there someone you got eyes on?~"

"Daaaddd!! nooooo! "

"So there is someone! "

"Dad stop! "

"Oh! let me guess! is it that boy named Mugman perhaps?~"

Boris suddenly froze? He removed his hands from his face, showing a flustered wolf with his mouth gape wide open. Oh so that's why~

" Bor-bor has a crush! ~"

"Shut it Bends!!"

"And to think it was Muggy boy all along"

"I said shut up you good for nothing brat!! "

With sudden realization, Boris stared wide eyed at him, expecting that he brew up a storm with his throat trembling.

"Bendy I-I'm sorry-"

But only to find him still smiling? Shoulders firm, chin up, a grin that still greatly smiles and...

Eyes filled with grimace..

Tears streaming down his unfazed eyes, and landed on his palms. Bendy noticed his own tears and flicks them away without care. He locks eyes with his brother.

"Heh... tears, disgusting aren't I bor? "

And with that he left ghastly, Leaving Boris in a state of shock. Regaining some conscious back, he question his father.

"Dad... what's wrong with.. Bendy? "

And with an unfazed look from his father he answers.

"It's a topic you shouldn't be questioning bor. Now let us finish eating "

And with that Boris shut his mouth and just continues eating their supposedly little feast. Trying to fog out the little turn of events seconds ago.

While Boris and his father were dinning, The two porcelain brothers had a personal talk with each other, consisting what happened this morning.

"So care to tell me why you haven't slept? "

Cuphead tapped his foot rather impatiently, waiting for his brother to speak up.

"Oh... errrr.. something kinda... happened"

"And?! "

"And it got me... curious "

Cuphead was about to blow his eardrums, well that was until he saw a worried look on his brother's face. That look... it was so... frightening. Indicating a hint of danger and horror that is to come.

"Mugs... what happened? "

Mugman took deep breaths, trying his best to relax and keep composure.

"Boris... thinks his brother... Bendy is keeping secrets from him"

"And what makes him think of that? "

At this point it was purely on curiosity, Cuphead asked his brother to at the very least give him a speck of clue to what gave Bendy those horrid scares of his.

"All he said was his food eating disorder, and his oblivion "

"Oh I see.. "

"And he said something about.. pills? I think "

The mere mention of pills perked him up, could this be it, could this be the cause of his scares? or could this be his way to cope them? Millions and millions of endless questions rammed his head. Giving him more than enough to cause a major head ache.

"Are you okay cups?! "

"Yeah... yeah let's just... sleep"