Chapter 25- First kiss

"P-pills? "

A word that he despise about the demon in front of him. Pills a word characterizing toxic and trauma. Cuphead was at his full state of surprise, when he heard this coming from the demon who consumes it.

"Y-yes.. pl-please I... I need it"

"Why? "

Bendy then stared wide eyed at the porcelain man, still trembling, still unnerved by all of this. He gaped his mouth and let all his trapped words escape his jaw.

"Cause I can't live without them damnit!! "

Words shoot out from him, hitting Cuphead out of his senses. There it was, he saw everything unravel in front of his eyes. Bendy, now trembling like none before, mumbling pleads like craze, weeping unconsciously. Now he saw him at his lowest, at his weakest.

Cuphead hesitated, He can't allow him to consume more of those dreaded pills, then again he can't stand seeing him like this. One thing came to another, he swiftly grabbed Bendy and did the unthinkable.

He kissed him.

He closed his eyes, relishing the slight moment he has to even touch him this way. Till he began to taste salt, each moment this heat continued, The more he tastes it. Then soon, slight trembles turned to struggle, and a hand grips his chest tightly like a life line.

Cuphead began to snap out of his heated daze, and he opened his eyes. Only to see Bendy, struggling to push him away, crying woeful muffled screams. This made him back away and stare in shock, seeing Bendy weep in dreaded tears, huddled up in a corner, staring at him like a monster he is. Words repeating like a broken record saying

"Stop, stop, no I don't- Stop!! "

"I'm sorry bend-"

"No! don't come near me!! "

A clear scene of fault was bundled up against the porcelain man. He tried to reach out to him, but it only made it worse. The demon was traumatize by all this, looking away from him, who stole a kiss. The traumatized demon finally spoke clear enough to be heard.

"Please... don't hurt me... "

"B-Bendy, I didn't "

"D-don't do it... please.. "

Still determined to set things right, Cuphead continued to reach out, even though he was confused of Bendy's words. Words full of endless doubts and dark pasts.

"I won't... do it again... I.. promise"

"R-really?.. "

"Yes.. really "

A moment of anxious silence was to be heard. Cuphead was waiting, and he was still stabilizing himself from his trauma. This continued on, until Bendy opened his arms, to which Cuphead gladly takes in.

"Promise me you won't do... do it again? "

"I-I... promise "

After that, they left the stall and continued with their daily activities. Though in mind still, Cuphead wanted more of those heated bliss, But realized that it will happen rarely to none, seeing how much trauma Bendy suffered from that kiss only. If a kiss was enough to shaken him, What would happen if-

No.

That would be bazaar, inconsiderate, inhuman of him to do that to him. He would hate him, he would despise him. But still.

What happened to him to cause such trauma?

A question that wonders around the porcelain's mind, undaunted by any other thoughts. A question that haunts him till his end. That was until recess came. Students flooded the once empty halls, and everyone was doing their own chores. Bendy and Cuphead were walking down to the cafeteria and sat on a table. With Cuphead relieved to be forgiven, and Bendy still trying his best to contain himself from breaking once again.

"So sorry about what happened bends... "

"Its... It's fine.. It's okay.. "

their conversation was quieter than their previous ones, but it was still better than to be ignoring each other's presence. A sudden voice rang and began to get stronger, They turned around to see his brother, Boris.

"Hey bro! "

"He-hey bor... "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Muhahahahaha a cliff hanger!!

and *reads the cover* holy sh*t how did this book get 7k!?