Chapter 17- A day to remember

Mugman's POV

          Boris dragged me to his room, still half-naked, his shirt removed, and damn do I want to touch those rock hard abs of his... wait no! stop thinking gay stuff.

"Um mugs? you're staring too hard"

"Oh I um... "

          Stuttering I began to cover my face from embarrassment, making Boris… giggle?.

"I'm sorry I can't help myself, you're just too cute"

            He just called me cute, my gosh did that made me more flustered than before or like any other,

"So here we are"

           Boris points to his bedroom door, and opened it showing a well organized room,

        Wondering what he wanted, I've asked.

"So what do you want? "

"Can I ask you a favor? please "

"U-um y-y-yes you can"

            That was pretty straight forward, he sat by his bed and patted an area beside him, gesturing me to sit beside him.

"What favor do you ask of? "

Narrative View

          While the younger brothers were in Boris's room doing some pretty innocent stuff, Bendy and Cuphead were still in the living room chatting about here and there, when an idea popped out of Bendy's cinnamon roll mind.

"Hey cuppy"

"yes bends? "

"Can we play a game? "

           Cuphead looked at Bendy's eyes and just couldn't say no to him.

"And what game would it be? "

        Bendy began to crept closer and closer till their faces were inches apart, Cuphead began to blush horribly.

"B-B-Bendy?! what are you doing?!"

              Suddenly he was bopped on his nose,

"Tag you're it! "

              Bendy began to run away, laughing and wheezing loudly.

"Hey that's not fair!! "

           Cuphead began to chase the running demon cinnamon roll, they've ran across the whole house, Cuphead still chased Bendy.

Cuphead's POV

          I began to tire down but still kept going, I haven't lose to anyone and I'm not going to lose now, I kept going for what seemed to be an eternity till I just collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily and was about to lose conscience, but shot my eyes open in surprise that Bendy was still pumped up, he didn't even looked tired at all!.

"Hey Cuppy you don't look well, are you fine? "

            Bendy sat near my exhausted body, patting my back gently yet firmly, I looked at him and began to spoke.

"Yes... bends just... tired and also"

          Panting between words, I crept closer to him, making him more confused, tilting his head slightly. I moved closer and closer until I was near where his ears might be and whispered.

"Tag you're it"

          I began run off, with Bendy catching up to me.

"Cuppy I'm gonna catch you~"

"Nuuuuuu!! "

            Soon Bendy catched up to me with a sinister grin on his face, damn its like in the horror movies where the antagonist is so damn faster than his victim.

"Cuppy~"

"Nuuuu! I won't loose! "

           Then without warning Bendy jumped and tackled me, pushing me on the counter, and dropped on the ground exhausted as a pricking sloth, causing the flour placed on the counter to drop on our faces.

"Damn now I look like a ghost"

"Or maybe just like a clown"

          Both of us started laughing our asses off, until the aftermath of our clumsiness took over.

"Ahh, it's getting itchy"

"Agreed lets go take a bath"

              Both of us cleaned the mess we made and headed to the bathroom, I insisted that he should take first, he complied and didn't argued, heading to the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"Damn I should of gone with him"

           Soon I felt the urge to peep through the door lock but I tried my best to hold my sanity, that was until I heard clothes being taken off.

           The urge to look overwhelmed me, I slowly and silently peeped through the door lock only to regret what I've saw.

        His back was full of purple marks and bruises, some scars were displayed like they were cuted with a burning knife, those scars were scattered across his back and what made me shiver is that I saw the biggest scar of them all. It looked like they formed a word, but the hole was soo small it was all a blur in my vision.

"What secrets have you been hiding from us Bendy? "

              I started to back away from the door and sat on the  floor, starting to fall into a deep state of mind, my thoughts were filled with Bendy, but instead of joy, I felt sorrow and anger, and a pang of disgust, not of Bendy but the one's who made that to him.

        I was suddenly cut off of my thoughts when Bendy opened the door showing him wearing another pair of sweaters, he always wore them even at school, and now I know why now.

"Umm Cuphead? you can now use the bathroom "

"Oh umm yes of course "

            I headed inside and began to bath myself, I really wanted to ask how he got those, but I also didn't want to make him cry again, it was heart breaking to see him at that state, so I kept it all to myself.

But little did I know that I would break that.