Chapter 11- I miss you...

Narrative view

It was lunch time, Bendy and Cuphead went to the back of the school where they eat lunch together every day since they met, and with Alice tagging along this time.

"Soo Alice how was your Dance class? "

"Glad you'd asked Bendy, It's been a sway, and maybe I could say the same with your art class"

"Yup cuppy is one great of a partner "

"Cuppy? "

"O-oh I mean Cuphead over here"

As Bendy gestures to Cuphead, Alice gave both of them a sly grin whilst wiggling her brows, that seemingly resembles a lenne face.

Bendy as always, had no idea of what Alice was portraying, but Cuphead knew exactly too well of what she was implying and then he quickly covered his face as his blush grew darker, as he gets more flustered by her tease.

"S-shut up Alice!! "

"Awww someone's a bit flustered today~"

"I said shut up!! "

As Cuphead shouted, Bendy got closer to Cuphead and put a hand on Cuphead's forehead check if he's fine. To which didn't help a bit, his actions only worsen the blushing cup's embarrassment.

"You don't have a fever but you do have a dark tint of red on your face cuppy... is something wrong? "

Bendy said in a sweet and comfortable voice, to which Cuphead got even more flustered. But Bendy's voice was too irresistible, that Cuphead hugged Bendy still embarrassed.

Bendy was confused but hugged back nevertheless. While Alice collapse on the floor crying and wheezing, her laughter only worsen the embarrassment displayed on his face. But continued to hug Bendy nonetheless.

As for Oswald he was heading for the cafeteria to eat his launch.

Oswald's POV

Launch time couldn't get any worst. Ortensia breaking up with me and me being alone in this world.

I really don't have any close friends, because I've pushed them away so I can be with her, and to be honest I didn't regretted that decision. I've cherished every single moment I've spent time with her.

The only thing that I've regretted was the fact that she left me here to dwell alone in this misery called heart break.

I wanted so much to tell her I was sorry and I will change so that she would love me again, but to my avail she was nowhere to be seen, then I asked the principal her whereabouts but she only told me that she transferred to a different school, but didn't tell me which one.

As I headed to the farthest table at the back. I imideatly dropped all of what I was holding as I saw her.

She was sitting alone, eating her launch. As I was about to head over to her. She stood up and entered the boys bathroom, to which confused me for a while but shrugged it off, as I entered the bathroom.

Then there I saw her washing her hands as she looked into her reflection.

I waisted no time and hugged her, then I felt a sudden jolt of shock,

"I-I'm sorry pl-please forgive me I will change... just... please!! forgive me... "

I broked as I begged for forgiveness and her.