Chapter 7 - Tease

Narative View

    As Cuphead was finished with his conversation with Oswald and Ortensia. He hastely walked towards his house knowing that his brother would be worried sick.

    "Cuppy where have you been!?" his brother Mugman practicly shouted with tears dripping from his eyes. "s-sorry bro I've been talking with Bendy lately.." Cuphead said while rubbing his left arm. "what did you do this time" Mugman said sternly making making his brother jolt in awe. "no,no actualy... we've became friends I-" Before Cuphead could finish his brother Mugman hug tackled him, making Cuphead loose his balance and fall, then they both burst out laughing. "I'm proud of you Cuppy" Mugman said " But it wasn't because of a deal... isn't it?" Mugman continued but in a serious tone "no, no it's not mugs... " Cuphead half-lied, thou it was truely because of a deal, but lately he felt attached to that little Demon. Sometimes he wondered why, sometimes he wondered if he even had real friends before, for Bendy was the first who made him feel that way.

"so Mugman,how was your day?"

"same as always, but I could say otherwise for you, wink wink''

"wait... wha?, and why are you saying... wink... wink"

"hahaha someones a little bit blushy over here"

"s-shut up b-baka!! "

"hahaha!! you've been watching too much Anime"

"t-then? "

"you practicly love him"

"n-no I don't we're j-just friends"

"For now! hahaha,  thats what all tsunderes say befor-"

"shut up will you"

"ok, ok I just can't wait for the yaoi to happen hahaha! "

"Mugman!!! " as Cuphead said in anger but mostly in embarasment. Mugman retreated to his room for shelter against his wild tsundere brother who's face is now a crimson red from all the embarasment his brother gave. as he continues to tease him more.

"I don't love him!! "

"sureee... you don't"

"I'm serious!! "

    Cuphead was right if he will love this Demon his reputation will be ruined, but something deep inside him says otherwise, while Mugman's teasing didn't help at all, it had only worsened his feelings towards him, maybe he did... love him. And if,  and that's a big IF he would love him, he would be ridiculed by the people who admired him and so much more,  for his fame.

     This thoughts haunted his mind like a child being abandoned  by its perents not knowing what it did wrong.

    would he loose his fame completely by this Demon or would he forget everything and only focus on this Demon,  or something else entirely?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

another chapter another perspective you guys. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter even thou it's short. damn I just woke up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Story quote:

Sometimes we hide ourselves in a Golden Mask for people to accept us.