Chapter 21- Portrait of beauty

Cuphead's POV

        Oswald finally left and just in time for Bendy to not notice. I waved at him, in which thankfully he waved back at me. Bendy walks towards me with that bright shining face that puts the sun to shame.

His face.

His beautiful face that I've longed for to see in the past couple of minutes. It makes my day just to see a glimpse of him, a glance. Even if it's just a quarter of a second, it had made my day brighter than any other day I've spent to waste.

"Hi bends! "

"Hi cuppy! "

I couldn't help but to blush at his enthusiasm, his charisma, all of him. He was different from everyone, and that made him special... to me.

Time has passed by quickly than it seems to be, as we were now at our final class of our day, and it was all about art.

The theme that was given was nothing but free flow as what would I call it. Each one of us was given endless possibilities of what we should portray.

I started to draw mindlessly as my thoughts drifted into a deep state of mind. And that appeared was all about him.

About Bendy.

All I could think about was how his eyes held joy but how they also hold mystery. How his pail porcelain like skin felt like a cloud of cotton every time I touched them. How his plump lips curved and formed a smile so dazzling it could send you into a deep trance. And lastly, how his hair danced through the cold breeze of air with ease.

And not realizing it, I drew a perfect "Portrait" of him. Evident of all the things I thought about him. Words can't even tell how much a blushing mess I was becoming in every passing moment.

And everything went bad to worse when HE noticed me.

"Hi cuppy... um... you're looking... redder than usual? "

"I- uh... I mean- uh"

"Cuphead.... "

"B-Bendy?! "

His hand slowly reach to me until it cupped my cheeks, his gaze slowly soften as well. Filled with worry and sympathy. But none the least he still kept his smile.

"Are you feeling fine cuppy... I'm worried about you"

"I-um fine? "

I can't help but to be a stuttering mess, my face got redder and.. redder each flustered moment that passed by slowly. And when everything was bad already, fate just had to make it worse for me.

"Oh... um cuppy? "

"Y-yes? "

"is that supposed to be me? "

Oh God! oh no! he noticed! he noticed!! Why!? quick act natural and make an excuse!

"Yes.. b-because I love your face..?"

Oh god! oh shit!! why did I say that!? I'm doomed! my life is over! I mentaly slapped myself over my embarrassing mouth. He then looked at me with those loving eyes of his.

"I love it"

"I know you don't- wait... what!? "

"You heard me I love it"

He wait... HE WHAT!? He liked it!? I must be dreaming! I slapped myself hard in the face, feeling pain wash over me.

Yup Its real.

"Cups why did you slapped yourself!? "

"Just checking something "

"Like what?"

Now! its your chance to kiss him! no I can't! Yes! No! Yes! No!  I don't know! Help me! Gosh darn it!

"I-um just forget it... what did you drew? "

For goodness sake! great job on blowing your change fuckhead! At least he's perked up about it.

"Oh! about that hehe.. I kinda.. drew you.. "

"Oh thats nic- wait really!? "

"U-um yeah you were kinda the first thing that popped out my head"

Was I really!?(;'ຶДຶ ') Oh my golly chin chin! It means I have a chance right!? right?! good golly gosh my feet feels wobbly all the sudden. Am I at heaven now!? Tell me!!

Time sped up all the while we were chatting a blushing storm, and the school bell already rung to tell us its all over.

"Oh look at that I guess I'll see you tomorrow then"