Chapter 10- Jealousy?

Narrative view

      As Cuphead dragged Oswald into a private place, Bendy was left to process what happened before he's very eyes. Confused of what happened he just shrugged it off and hoped that they wouldn't fight, and started to doodle something that first comes to mind.

       While Bendy was drawing something, Cuphead yelled at Oswald.

"What do you think your doing?!?"

"I... I Don't know anymore "

"What,  you don't know!!, well news flash for you you were hugging him like he was yours! "

"Well what do you expect?! he was just trying to comfort me nothing more!!, and why are you angered by all this I thought you hated him! "

"W-we-well I... "

         Cuphead was trying to make an excuse, cause honestly even he himself didn't know why he felt like this.

"W-well because... if you like him then you would ruin the deal"

"O-oh... I-I forgot I'm sorry"

       Cuphead was relieved that Oswald bought his half true statement.  It was true that it would ruin the deal,  but it was also a false cause it wasn't the reason that he got mad. He just didn't know what it is.

"Now let's go back we don't want him to get suspicious don't we"

"O-of course... "

        Oswald's ears flop down his cheeks still stained with tears as they headed back to Bendy as they shrugged the topic off.

"Sorry for that bends we just need to talk about something privately"

       Cuphead started as he rubbed the back of his neck from the commotion he caused,  laughing weakly as he do so.

"It's ok cuppy I don't mind at all, by the way Oswald are you feeling better now? "

"Y-yes I'm feeling swell thanks to you... "

        Oswald said as he giggles a bit, but he began to notice that Cuphead's been acting weird lately changing personalities when ever he's near Bendy.

        He could feel a tang of jealousy whenever he is around makes him wonder why.

"S-so Bends should we get going to class now? "

         Cuphead said as he gives Bendy a hand.

"Oh I would gladly accept shall we get going "

"we shall"

       As Bendy takes Cuphead's hand, they giggled as they hopped and skipped whilst going to their classes.

'They look like a perfect couple..  shame that Cuphead's gonna break him'

     Oswald thought as he watched the seemingly perfect couple. As tears began to dwel on his eyes as he remembered Ortensia. Even though she left him,  he still loves her dearly.

"Why...  why did you leave me...  kitten "