Chapter 8- tears and....

Bendy's POV

    As I got ready for school I called my brother Boris, to check up on him if he's fine.

Bendy: Good morning my little wolfie have you slept well?

Boris: Could be Better if you were here?

Bendy: I miss you too wolfie, but you know I can't

Boris: I know... I just can't help but to feel lonely without you around

Bendy: Is dad busy at work again?

Boris: yeah he's been extra busy collecting souls lately.

Bendy: hey Boris can you please give the phone to dad. I want to talk to him about something.

Boris: ok... but Bendy please take care of yourself at school

Bendy: I will

and with that Boris gave dad his phone. But dad made sure to lower the volume so we can speak more privately.

Dad: Is everything alright there my little Demon? did you get hurt?! did IT happened again!?

Dad was the only one who knows what happened to me. Ever since our mom left, he's been giving us extra care and would always make time for us if he ever notices that one of us is in need of parental love and affection.

Bendy: no dad I'm just fine...  I just wanna ask if Boris can transfer to my school. I just want to make sure his OK

If truth be told, I'm just sick of being alone anymore. It's... just unbearable.

Dad: I'll ask him

    as my dad asked Boris he immediately took the phone and shouted.

Boris: Yes!!!  Pe-leaze!!! Take me!!!... sorry Dad...

I jumped and then burst out laughing at his sudden action. He's voice sounded like he was begging forcefully, I mean if he was in front of me right now he would be shaking the hell out of me.

Bendy: whoa Boris calm down lets ask dad first if he agrees

Dad: I agree but...  please...  do visit me sometime

Bendy: Ok dad I will.... love you both bye

I soon ended the call, and with that I headed towards school.

{at school}

Cuphead's POV

    As me and my brother walked towards school we usually talk about how was each other doing, and the weather, but now for some reason mugs would often ask if I have a crush on Bendy,

"soooo... Cups do you have a certain C. R. U. S. H on-"

"No I don't!! I've told you we're just friends!!! "

"Oh ho ho,So You do have a crush"

"Sh-shut up y-you Baka!! "

Mugman's POV

    As I teased him, the more I've began to notice his blush growing, it's kind of adorable to be honest really. Seeing my brother like this makes me feel a bit superior than him, maybe I'll tease him more. 😏

   But sadly we've reached school, so we separated heading towards our respective classes.

"I'll just have to tease him later nyu ru huhuhu"

Narrative view

    As Cuphead and Mugman separated, Bendy arrive at school just in time to meet Cuphead as they walked together towards their first class. It was Oddly silent for the both of them since they usually talk nonstop.

   Then Bendy began to notice that Cuphead was (still) a blushing mess, so he tilted his head in confusion and asked finally breaking the awkward silence.

"Cuphead do you have a fever?"

"n-no I don't...  why'd you ask? "

"well because you face is red"

   And with that response Cuphead began to notice that  he was blushing mess, which made him blush even more, darker than crimson red. (if that was ever possible).

"Oh... um... it's just nothing"

"OK if you say so"

"hey Bendy"

"yes cuppy?"

Now Cuphead had just recovered from Mug's continuous tease, Just to be Blushed again from the nickname Bendy gave him, and Bendy's cute and innocent voice wasn't helping at all.

"C-uppy? "

"o-oh can I call you that? since we're friends and all "

"o-of course you can...  I kind of liked it, But can I call you Bends in return? "

"of course you can"

   Bendy smiled at the name given by Cuphead to him, making Cuphead smile too, the smile was too contagious for anyone to resist.

But he then frowned as the words of Oswald and Ortensia began to haunt him again. "break him" was those words spoken by them yesterday. The thought of him, destroying Bendy sent shivers down his spine from the guilt that he was about to do. But still  the thought of being popular again, is still his number one priority, and he would do anything... just anything to reclaim it.

even if it breaks...  Him

      After that haunting thought they reached their lockers which was 'coincidentally' close to each other, as they got ready for their class. The conversation was fascinating to both of them that it could last for hours even days.

     But was it was interrupted as they heard howling cries of sorrow and regret from someone that sounded familiar.

It was Oswald....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Finally school's over. Question time...

why was Oswald crying? have you figured out who is Bendy's dad? tell me what your thoughts are, I wanna hear them cause I'm bored as hell. I'm just lying in bed with nothing else to do... literally...842words new high score!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Story Quote:

     Some people will sacrifice everything just to fill their selfish hunger.