Chapter 2- The Deal

"Look Cuphead we're just as concerned as you are"

Now it was Ortensia's turn to reason with him. And she and Oswald both knew that this "Deal" will take a lot of convincing.

"Concerned of me? heh.. lies"

"We as much as we hate it... yes we're scared of him"

"But why though? "

"Why? why!? dude that demon took the popularity of countless people! how could you not be bothered!? "

True the demon they talked about was indeed hated and feared by many famous people. And he doesn't even need to lift a finger to do it. That's what the three of them hated.

Their popularity to be plumed down six feet below.

"And what do you want me to do make him gay?! "

Cuphead shouted trembling in pure rage, but was changed in pure shock in a matter of seconds when Oswald smirked.

"You're not serious right? "

This was absolute madness. Him trying to swoon another guy? preposterous! He was STRAIGHT as far as he knew he was, he could be frowned upon by his crowd that he obsessed so much. He wanted, NO he needed to maintain his popularity, not  not ruin it.

"Think about it, we could plummet him first by tainting him, then breaking him"

"And what would be my end of this deal? "

"You won't be affected of this fake relationship, all will not notice your actions towards him. Believe... us we have our influences "

Cuphead thought for a minute or two and just stood there, now knowing his advantages. On one hand he could break him and make him leave, but guilt might consume him, or maybe....

No. That wouldn't possibly happen, he was straight as a needle and masculine as no one could. He would not fall for a guy like that demon.

"It's a deal then"

They shook hands and began with their scheduled classes which was math. Which coincidentally a subject they had that they were classmates. They took their seats and waited for their teacher to arrive.

"Remember the deal"

"Of course"

A sudden voice rang, signaling them that their teacher has arrived with someone they hated. And as soon as Cuphead saw him, he laced his voice full of venom saying.

"Bendy"