•Chapter Forty Two•

After our date Mia and I spent most of the night making love. I was beyond grateful to have my woman back after all these years and I didn't hesitate to demonstrate that to her. Rubbing the remnants of sleep from my eyes, I felt her side of the bed only to find it empty. I was even surprised to find myself snuggled beneath a blanket as I rested on clean sheets. I recalled neither of those things happening last night, but considering that I was high off Mia's loving it wasn't entirely farfetched.

Hesitantly, I got out of bed and took care of my hygiene before heading downstairs to locate my woman. I heard music emanating from the kitchen as she sang along to Mary J Blige's Be Without You. She was positioned infront of the stove, frying what smelt like pancakes. Unaware of my presence, I snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing on her neck. The initial contact caused her to jump and she nearly flung the pancake she was working on across the room.

"Babe! You scared me."

I laughed, the rapid rise and fall of her chest proved her fright. "That was the aim love."

She turned so that we were now facing each other and rolled her eyes at me. "Did you sleep well?" She inquired after giving me a quick peck.

"You know I did."

"Hmmm." She turned back around to finish the final batch of pancakes. I noticed she was wearing nothing but one of the t shirts I had brought over. Still behind her with my hands around her waist, I dropped the left one and allowed it to roam her lower regions. I pinched her womanhood which caused her to yelp.

"Lance, what are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything." I replied innocently. She refocused her attention on the task at hand. My hand soon found her nether region again, as two slender fingers slipped inside her honey comb. The two started wreaking havoc on her insides with each stroke.

"Lance, stoppp. You gon make me burn the breakfast." She whined. I was about to comply with her request when her hand covered mine keeping it in place. I smirked at her actions, my little guns increased their pace causing her to throw her head back and release the spatula. Careful not to abandon my task, I used my freehand to pick up where she had left off. Her moans were music to my ears. By the time I had finished the last pancake, my fingers had become drenched with her honey. I brought them to my lips and licked them to sample the product.

"Hmmm, I like." Once she had caught her breath, she turned to face me.

"You're so nasty!" She smacked my chest playfully. I smirked at her.

"Only with you love." I shot her a mischievous look. Her face mirrored mine as she tiptoed and connected her lips with mine. A soul snatching kiss ensued. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. With one hand around her waist, I used the other to free my soldier that was now standing at attention. With her back now pressed against the refrigerator I glided into her with one smooth thrust. She moaned against my lips as my slow, steady thrusts mirrored the ebb and flow an ocean. She clawed at my back, the burning sensation that followed let me know that she had reached fleshed. Ignoring the burn, I continued my quest of pleasing my woman.

A series of expletives rolled of her tongue signifying she was on the brink of release. I quickened my pace in the hopes of us climaxing together. It wasn't too long before we did. With her legs still wrapped around me, I walked us to the couch. Her head rested against my chest until she descended from her high. She planted an appreciative kiss on my lips before returning her head to it's desired resting place.

*****************

After getting cleaned up, we had eaten breakfast. Now were back in the livingroom chilling on the couch. She straddled my lap as I laid flat on my back. We were staring at each other lovingly before I decided to spark a conversation.