C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

• CHAPTER THIRTEEN •
OUTLANDERS
••••♛••••

I lifted up my cloak higher on my head, as the rain started pouring hard like bullets.

We had sat outside Minister Kim him for at least 2 hrs and had seen nothing so far, he usually had the Outlander girls over every evening and they would leave late at night like thieves in the dark.

I had come with Casey and Holgan keeping watch at different entrances for any movements. This was the only lead we could get and I really hope it lead somewhere.

I hugged myself tighter from the cold as a girl with ginger hair stood by the door, her lips lock with the tall and skinny frame of Minister Kim.

Bullseye. I sent a quick message on my pod to Casey and Holgan, before leaving it by the trees looking back at the ginger girl.

She still had her lips occupied as I looked away before moving towards the carriage by the exit, skidding underneath the stones on the the road walk, and holding on tight to the under frame of the carriage, with my legs wrapped securely as well.

I heard foot steps as someone jumped on the carriage, knocking to signal the driver to move forward as it began the journey wherever it was going.

We rode for hours, my arms feeling sore as the minutes passed.

When would we arrive.

The carriage finally stopped, shaking as the girl inside got off. I let go massaging my tender arms and legs. Taking a peek to see if it was safe to leave, scooted out from under the carriage staying low to get an idea where I was.

We had stopped at The Wall.

It wasn't a actual wall, but a forest that surrounds Highlander and Outlander.

Why were we here?

I closed my eyes, calling out to my powers, as the the familiar sensation came over me again, the silence so loud it surrounded me.

I felt everything; the tress, wind and even the water drops left over from the rain. I was looking for anything, they can't have gone far.

They had to be somewhere near by.

That's when I heard it, busy light noises coming from deep in the forest, disrupting the tress near by. I followed the sound as It kept getting louder and louder the closer I got. I was deep within The Wall, it was a actually good hiding place, no one would find it without getting lost.

How lucky was I? I found the rebel base so quickly. At least I though it was. I kept low walking as fast as I could towards what I could now see as orange light from a fire, numerous tents set out with people coming in and out.

I spotted who I was looking for, the ginger red haired girl, talking to a agressive man that has a face that look like it had been punched too many times to count. Yet it was very attractive and very masculine. They were both standing by the fire looking out into the flames.

I ducked low, coming at close as I could to hear them while still being hidden in the trees.

"Look, I did what you wanted! You have your information, let me go!" The girl says.