W E L C O M E

H I G H L A N D E R   P R I N C E S Sotherworld | book one(currently editing)

H I G H L A N D E R P R I N C E S S
otherworld | book one
(currently editing)

THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED!

••••♛••••

In my world there is only one principle.

If you want power, you must take it.

Whatever it takes.

Whoever it hurts

••••••••••

Princess Aura has been in danger her whole life.

Living in a world where the weak are in shackles while the powerful hold the keys to their chains has taken a toll on her and her people.

The responsibility that she has because of her position of power has made her a constant target from those who wish to possess her kingdom- and her power.

Aura can never trust anyone.

Even though she is to be Queen- she has been away from home, and away from her people for far too long, that she's not even sure if she can still hold her position.

Highlander court is brutal- it's a place where dangerous games are played and the hunters can become the hunted in seconds.

For her people, her honour and her father, she's going to have do all she can, with her heart and her head.

The road to being a queen is not easy- and if Aura must walk it, she's going to need all her wits.

To be the Highlander Princess.

••••♛••••

© 2018 by RuthXanadu

Cover design © 2018 by RuthXanadu

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.