ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀsʜ ! (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9)

SO guys this is one of my favorite chapters :) ! i decided to stick with more twists and accidents and incidents to make this story a perfect twist ever ! !

SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE POST ! .... WRITER'S BLOCKED MUCH !

I HATE IT !.... and third book, Summer Train is awaited to be on November or December ,12 2012. And I Wish on  December 25 !

Yay ! and The One That Got Away is in edit mode !

So I had many to focus

Anyways ! love you

<><><><> AUTHOR'S FAVORITE CHAPTERS <><><><>

Hope you would enjoy this magnificent story !

DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS :)

she makes the greatest Larry Stylinson fanfics. ever

GO FAN AND READ ALL HER STORIES

Chapter 9, Birthday Bash...

Ranz POV

48 hours ago.....

Well, we decided to go to the mall to buy the present, but I was low on funds, so I decided to borrow some from Oliver because my money is still not deposited from the bank. But anyways, I thought the best present would be his favorite. But I thought that since he's rich and all, I may not be able to buy what he really desires.

I came to think lately, and though of a brilliant idea. I should ask Katie after all, she is the best friend of Josh. She will know what a great present he would receive. So we commuted to go to Josh's city because his brother intrusted us with the greatest present ever. Our presence. He told us because Josh was too shy to invite us, instead we will be looking like we had crashed the party, but entirely we did not. so we had planned for this day to give Josh the most unforgettable 14th year old birthday.

After we entered the bus, Oliver was hesitating to ask a question, he really wanted to know why I dragged him into this. but I realized that he has the right to know what's going on, especially he still doesnt know that I have a little crush on this guy. so im holding my feelings and emotions for a while for my dignity.

Oliver coudn't really have the kindness that im still afraid that he would just walk away that I fell in love with someone that isn't the right level for me. it may be inappropriate, but who cares, its still a crush for a while, maybe my huge infatuations will be over, I hope. but there's this huge feeling that makes it cling in to me. Im not gay at all, I had a girlfriend, why would I fancy him, its improper. but, there's always a but for this question. better leave this behind, it may cause more damage and humiliation for me and him.

So I grabbed my cellphone and saw a message, It was from Josh's brother. I never even knew that he would get my number, but I think he stole Josh's phone and got the phone. It said that we should visit their house and stay their for the night for the big party that would be thrown by his brother.

I coudn't reply him because it's too expensive, you know how telecommunications charge their users. they always wanted many money. how selfish of them.anyways I saw we were now at the expressway, Oliver told me we could sleep in his house, His brother lives there so we could stay there. but instead I told him that Josh's brother offered that we're going to sleep there.

Oliver was puzzled, I think he thought that we're being hoardered or something, I coud'nt decipher what he's thinking about, But I doubt its about Josh and Me. he resisted to ask a question, he would always glance on me and then stare at me then opens his mouth, then he goes back looking at the lonely view of the world of reality.