Episode 32

Episode 32: Are We There Yet?

The next morning, it was a peaceful morning, hearing the chirping bird in the background.

Kaien and Toga meet up in his office, discussing about anything they notice happening during the last few days.

“I notice there has been a decrease of vampires lately,” Toga voices his founding.

“I see. Well, that is good news, yes?” Kaien said.

“I don’t know. I’ve been seeing stray dogs inside and outside of town.”

“Maybe they are not just dog,” Kaien stated.

“What do you mean by?” Toga didn’t know what Kaien was talking about. “Are you saying they’re not dogs?”

“Yes; they could be wolves.”

“Wolves? But there’s no way there could be wolves around here.”

“That’s what I’m thinking too. Why would there be wolves here when there never were any?”

“That’s the thing. Something must’ve happen. I have an assumption, but I don’t know if it’s right or not. Maybe there is a Pureblood behind this, someone strong enough to control the wolves.”

“That’s a pretty heavy assumption you made there.”

Kaien laughs. “Thanks.”

Toga sighs.

 And then, something eruptive happen. The windows at the Moon Dorm exploded.

“What was that?” Kaien asked.

 It was Kaname.

The vampires were scared of Kaname’s rage. Actually, they were scared for Mizuki’s life. Kaname has walked into Mizuki’s room and found her not in her room, and she has snuck out.

Takuma walks into the room, and tries to calm Kaname down. “Now, Kaname, let’s not be hasty.”

“She defied me,” Kaname said strangely calm since he just broke nearly all the windows in the Moon Dorm out of anger.

“I’m pretty sure she has her reason,” Takuma said.

“Shion is gone too.”

“Oh…that’s…uh…” Takuma didn’t know what to say.

Kaname look around for any clue that might tell him about where Mizuki is going. Then, he spots a folded letter on the end of the bed with his name on it. He walks up to the end of the bed and pick up the folded letter.

“Kaname?” Takuma tries to get Kaname’s attention.

Kaname ignore Takuma’s call as he unfolds the letter and start reading.

Dear Kaname,

If you are reading this, then I’m already gone. Sorry I snuck out, but I’m going to Ryuga.

Kaname crumble the paper with his hand. “She’s going to Ryuga,” he informs Takuma.