Episode 8

Episode 8: One And The Same

Mizuki was about to sit up when she realize she didn’t have the strength to get up at all.

“Da-Damn it!” Mizuki weakly said.

Mizuki sigh. She was thinking whether to call for someone to come and help her sit up, but decided not to. Of course, she was thirsty…for blood. Luckily, she has control over the thirst for blood.

Then Mizuki realize…‘Wait a minute; how long have I been out?’ Mizuki thought.

Mizuki look from her right then her left and saw her cellphone and her blood tablets box on the drawers. Mizuki tries turning her body around to reach for her blood tablets, but her body was too exhausted.

‘Damn it all! I should listen to Kaname more often,’ Mizuki thought.

It’s because of her old scar wound that makes her weak. Because of it, she tends to feel weak from time to time and Mizuki requires a lot of blood tablets to fulfill her hunger. And it’s because she refuses to drink Kaname’s blood whenever he offers it to her. Mizuki never want to drink from others; human or vampire, she rather die than hurt others, especially humans who don’t deserve such fate as being turn into a vampire and live miserably.

Yuki came to the Moon Dorm to talk with Kaname. Aidou was there and talking to Yuki while he was at the stairs.

“Last night, the smell of blood suddenly flowed into the classroom. I was the only one that notices it was the smell of your blood. Lord Kaname said to “forget it,” so the excitement died down.”

Yuki blinked in surprise. “That’s what Kaname said?” Yuki blushed. “I see.”

Aidou saw the look of her face and got angry. Aidou place his hand on the rail.

“Geez…do you know how annoying this is!?” Aidou said angrily. “Just what are you to Lord Kaname and Mizuki!?”

Ice came out from Aidou’s hand on the rail and freeze to the ground near Yuki’s feet.  

Yuki gasp in shock. ‘This is one of the special powers that the aristocrat vampire have,’ Yuki thought.

Aidou walk down the stairs then jump towards Yuki. Yuki back away a few inch.

“But seriously, Yuki, what are you to Lord Kaname and Mizuki?”

“I wouldn’t be here because of Kaname and Mizuki. They were the one that saved me ten years ago from a vampire hungry for blood. So…I’m actually grateful.”

“Really? I never heard about that. So that’s what happen; but have you ever thought of returning the favor?”

“Returning…the favor?”

“Yes; like in return, you willingly give them your blood.”

“My blood?”

“And it would seem that that bite mark you got there is not from Lord Kaname.”

“One day, you…” Aidou gently brush his right hand on the bite mark on Yuki’s right side of her neck. ”…will be touched by Lord Kaname’s lips. And his fangs will slowly pierce through the flesh. When you hear Lord Kaname drinking your blood, you are sure to get a thrill, Yuki. But you know, you should ask him right away. Tell him “Please drink my blood.”