Episode 5

Episode 5: The Fang of Penitence

After Mizuki got back to the Moon Dorm, Mizuki tells Kaname that it was a success and she and Zero have taken care of the Level Es.

Mizuki dare not think about what really happen after that because she knows Kaname can read mind as well as she.

"I see; alright. I guess I was wrong about you not be able to protect yourself," Kaname said with a smile. Kaname kiss Mizuki on the forehead. "Good night, Mizuki. And don't let the big bug bite."

Mizuki blush in embarrass. "Ka-Kaname!"

Kaname laughs and pat Mizuki on the head.

Mizuki smile. "Well, good night, big brother."

After that, they went to sleep.

In the next morning, in the Moon Dorm, the Night Students were all in their casual clothes and told by Kaname to be downstairs in the living room. Hanabusa was the only one still in his green pj.

Rima is leaning on the pillar, Shiki is sitting on the couch's arm while Takuma sit on the couch. Hanabusa and Mizuki are sitting on the opposite couch while Akatsuki is standing by their couch. Ruka is leaning on the stairs' rail while Kaname and Seiren are standing in front of them.

"Surprise dorm inspection?!" Hanabusa asked.

"Very well then, thank you so much, Seiren," Kaname said.

Seiren bow to Kaname.

"What a pain; there's no predicting what the Headmaster is going to do next," Ruka said.

"I don't mind, it's not like there's anything here that I don't want them to see," Shiki said.

"True, but when it's spur of the moment, you can see how things usually are," Takuma said as he sips his cup of tea.

"Do you mean like the pair of briefs you haven't picked that is still lying on the floor, Takuma?" Shiki said.

Takuma chuckles as sparkles appear on his image. "Those are fine. They're made from the finest silk you can buy and sewn by the best tailor around."

Hanabusa tiredly yawn as Mizuki quietly giggles at him.

"Those briefs can be left anywhere and I still wouldn't be embarrassed," Takuma said.

"That's not the point," Ruka said.

Akatsuki and Mizuki lean into Hanabusa, and say, "Hey, Hanabusa."

"Hm?" Hanabusa said.

Akatsuki and Mizuki took Hanabusa to Akatsuki/Hanabusa's room.

"What is it, Akatsuki, Mizuki? I'm really tired and over this already," Hanabusa said.

Akatsuki put his right hand on the wall. "Hanabusa, we won't tell anybody. But they go."

"They really have got to go, Hanabusa."

"What goes?" Hanabusa asked, playing dumb.

Mizuki sigh. "Big brother won't like it if he sees this or know about this. Who knows what he'll do."

"B-but...," Hanabusa said.

Akatsuki turn his head to look at Hanabusa's "collection". "Even junk can look menacing when it's all lined up like this," Akatsuki stated.

There are broken glass cups, two books, and plates inside the wooden cabinet. And a painting on the ground and scatter flowers on the desk.

Akatsuki and Mizuki are standing in front of Hanabusa's "junk".