Episode 7

(Whenever young Mizuki goes with young Kaname to visit young Yuki, Mizuki only wear boys’ attire. And the picture is on the external link because I don't know how to the do the slideshow thingy. But if you do, help me!)

Episode 7: How We First Met

While Mizuki is in a deep sleep, she starts to dream about her past.

On the snowy day, when Yuki’s first memory begins…10 years ago when she was 5.

Young Kaname and young Mizuki have just finish fending off Rido Kuran and his lackey. But…it cost Haruka and Juri’s life. Rido dies by the hands of young Kaname and an angry young Mizuki and Rido promise that he’ll come back one day to take Mizuki and Yuki for himself.

As of right now, the two siblings are standing in front of their house.

“Mother. Father. I promise your sacrifice won’t be in vain.”

Young Kaname looks at young Mizuki. “Are you ready to go, Mizuki?”

Young Mizuki looks at young Kaname. “Yeah; we need to get going before something happen to Yuki.”

Young Kaname nodded. Then they were off to search for young Yuki when they sense her with a Level E vampire.

“Are you lost little girl?” The vampire licks his lips. “I want your blood.”

The vampire places his hand on young Yuki’s little head. Young Yuki struggles to get out of the vampire’s grip.

 “Come on, little girl. Just one bite, it won’t hurt.”

“No! Don’t! Get away!”

Just when the vampire was about to reach for young Yuki’s neck, young Mizuki quickly came into the scene and kick the vampire the head, sending him flying a few ft. away from them.

Young Kaname appears behind young Yuki and walk up to young Mizuki.

“Mizuki, you know what to do,” young Kaname said.

“Yes, Kaname,” young Mizuki said.

Young Mizuki walk up to young Yuki and crouch down to her and hug her, covering her sight from what’s about to happen. “Close your eyes and cover your ears,” young Mizuki said as young Yuki can hear the soft tone of her voice.

Young Mizuki’s soft voice made young Yuki close her eyes and cover her ears without hesitation.

Young Kaname stabs the vampire on the head and removes his hand from the vampire as the vampire fall to the ground. As young Mizuki stop hugging young Yuki, young Yuki remove her hands from her ears as she open her eyes.

Young Yuki saw young Kaname’s eyes shine red.

“You’re a disgrace to all vampires,” Kaname said as he licks the blood off of his hand.

Mizuki help Yuki stand up and. “Are you alright? You’re not hurt are you?”

“Huh? Oh, I’m okay.”

“That’s good to hear. I’m Mizuki and he’s Kaname, and you?”

“I…I don’t remember,” young Yuki said.