Episode 9

Episode 9: Feelings

As soon as Yuki and Mizuki enter the Headmaster’s office, Headmaster Cross or Kaien, was squealing in delight.

“I’ll be right back!”

Kaien left the room to get the uniform for Mizuki while the girls sit down on the same couch.

It was silence between the two until Yuki begins to speak.

“Hey, Mizuki?”

“Hm?”

“Do you…do you know that Zero is…”

“Do I know that Zero is a vampire? Yes, for a long time,” Mizuki said.

“I…I see.”

Another silence between the two until Mizuki begins another conversation.

“So, those bite mark on you…” Mizuki begins.

“Oh, you mean this?” Yuki asked as she pointed to the bite mark. “It’s nothing serious; I’m okay.”

“Hm. So…it was Zero huh,” Mizuki said.

Just then, the memory from three years ago replays in Mizuki’s mind. ‘Ryuga, I wonder where is he right now,’ Mizuki thought as her eyes sadden.

“Mizuki, is everything okay?”

“Ye-yeah.”

Once again, it was silence between the two until Yuki was taken by surprise when suddenly Mizuki’s head fall onto Yuki’s shoulder.

“Mizu…ki?”

“Sorry…I’m still…a little tired from all the sleeping.”

“It’s okay, Mizuki.”

“Hey, Yuki, I’ve been meaning to ask you this. How long have I been pass out for?”

“Well, you pass out on that night and the next day so…I think a day and an half.”

“Hm; that’s not so bad.” Mizuki rub her cheek on Yuki’s shoulder. “You do realize you make a good pillow, right?”

Yuki blushed. “No, I never thought of that.”

‘I remember you saying something like that when we younger though; you were asleep of course,’ Yuki thought.

(Flashback-3 years ago when Zero Kiryu was settle into Kaien Cross’ Care)

The Kuran siblings were at Kaien’s house again. Kaname was talking with Kaien about the Kiryu incident while Mizuki was sitting on the couch, reading. Yuki and Zero were in their room, well, Zero is for the most part. Zero never did like it when Kaname and Mizuki came to visit, especially Kaname.

But Zero couldn’t help but notice the way Mizuki treat Yuki and how she acts around her. Yuki, at the time, only thinks greatly about her “brother”, never really bother figuring out who Mizuki really was, only Zero. Zero has always pondered the thought of whether Mizuki is what she said is to be true or not.

Anyway, Mizuki was just reading on the couch when Yuki walk up to her. “Hey, Mizuki.”

“Hey, Yuki.” Then Mizuki notice Yuki hugging a notebook. A math notebook. “Do you need help on something? If you like, I can help you out.”