Episode 17

Episode 17: Confusing Feelings

After Mizuki return to the Moon Dorm, she was quiet and seems to be spacing out. Kaname was the only one who knows what Mizuki is thinking about, but he doesn’t try to talk to her about it because he didn’t want her to know he was reading her thought.

When the Night Class went to class, Mizuki has been trying to avoid Zero. The others were curious, but not as curious as Hanabusa.

In class, Rima notice that Mizuki wasn’t paying attention to what they were talking about it. Mizuki was spacing out.

“You seem distracted,” Rima mention to Mizuki.

“Huh? I’m not.”

“Then do you remember what we were talking about 5 seconds ago?”

“Uh…we were…talking about pocky?” Mizuki didn’t remember.

An animesweatdrop appears on Rima’s head. “No; we were talking about the camp trip on the week off of school.”

“Oh…Sorry…”

“There’s no need to apologize. But tell me, what are you thinking about it that makes you space out so much?”

“It’s nothing really,” Mizuki lied.

“Doubtful; now spill.”

“What if I don’t want to tell you?”

“Then you know the consequences.”

“Y-You wouldn’t…” Mizuki said nervously.

‘She wouldn’t what?’ Hanabusa wondered.

Rima let out a playful evil smirk. “Oh I would. Anywhere…” Then Rima point at Mizuki’s private area. ”…even here.”

Mizuki madly blushed. “D-Don’t joke around, Rima!”

Rima let out a quiet hearty laugh. “Now, will you tell what has been bothering you?”

Mizuki let out a sigh of defeat. “Can we talk about it later? I promise I’ll tell you the truth.”

“Okay,” Rima said with a nod.

So, after class, it was break time. Mizuki took Rima to the open area where the fountain is. They sit on the stone side of the fountain.

“I’m so confuse about my feelings,” Mizuki confessed to Rima.

“Your feelings? Is it about Zero?”

Mizuki look at Rima with a surprise expression. “H-How did you know?”

“It’s pretty obvious since you talk to him more than any of us. You’re always keeping him company ever since we first attend Cross Academy.”

Mizuki blush in embarrassment. “O-Oh…Is it that obvious?”

Rima giggles. “You can be slow sometimes.”

“Please tell me you’re the only one who knows about this,” Mizuki begged.

“I’m sure your brother knows about this more than I do.”