Episode 12

Episode 12: Feast In The Moonlight

Once Toga enters the classroom, the girls were in awe on how cool and handsome he is.

“Alright; beginning today, I, Toga Yagiri, will be taking charge of your Ethics class. I look forward to working with you.”

“He’s quite handsome, isn’t he?” Yori remarked.

“Yeah…But, somehow…” Yuki turn her head and saw Zero has a surprise expression.

‘Zero…’ Yuki thought.

“As a way of introduction, I will take any questions,” Toga said.

“Sensei, are you single?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a lover?”

“You lot like those types of questions, don’t you?”

And the students, besides Yuki and Zero, ask Toga a lot of questions.

“You guys! Raise your hand and ask in order!” Kaseumi said.

A girl stands up from her seat. “That face…is it the recent fashion trend?”

Zero stand up from his seat and walk out.

Yuki stand up from her seat. “Sensei, as the perfect, I will bring him back.”

Yuki chase after Zero.

“Zero, wait! Come on, Zero!”

The two stop on their track as they saw Kaien and Mizuki standing by the gate.

“Mizuki?”

“What are you doing out here in the morning? Shouldn’t you be inside, sleeping?”

Mizuki averted her eyes, avoiding Zero’s eye contact. “No, I just…Since it’s such a nice weather, I decided to go for a walk until I met Kaien here.”

A confuse expression appears on Zero’s face.

Kaien animecried. “You won’t call me father?!”

An animesweatdrop appears on Mizuki’s head.

Kaien calm down. “Ahem. Anyway, Mizuki, go with them.”

“O…kay…”

Once Yuki and Zero changes out of their uniform to regular clothes, Mizuki, Yuki, and Zero went to town to do errands for Kaien.

Zero and Mizuki were carrying bags.

Yuki stretch her arms up. “To be of use to the chairman has its benefits doesn’t it?”

“Not really,” Zero disagree.

Then Yuki spotted something. “Zero, Mizuki, this way!”

Yuki run to the store and check out the dress. Zero sighs of boredom.

‘What do you know? He’s no different than normal. That’s right; Zero is Zero. Even if he has awakened as a vampire,’ Yuki thought.