Episode 26

Episode 26: Obstacle Course Game

The next morning came, everyone got up and ready to do activities. Before the gang get into action, they meet in the living room.

“We’re going fishing!” Hanabusa exclaimed.

“We’re?” Ruka said.

“He means us men,” Akatsuki said.

Zero was hoping he’s not going fishing with the boys, so he tries to walk away.

Takuma run up to Zero and wrap an arm around his shoulder. “Hey, Zero, wait up for us.”

‘Curses!’ Zero thought.

The boys went fishing while the girls are hanging out in the camp house.

Mizuki was in the living room, lying on the couch. She was letting her mind wonder randomly. She was wondering about what happen the other night.

‘Why didn’t I do it? He was so sweet… Wait, Zero, sweet? No way…’ Mizuki thought.

Then, her mind begins to focus on Kaname. She quickly sits up in surprise.

‘Why am I suddenly thinking about Kaname?’ she thought.

Mizuki place a hand on her head as she is having a headache. “Ugh, he keeps messing with my head.”

Kaname has always been the one who behind everything, observing from behind the scene, making his every move without being notice until the last moment.

‘Then again, he’s almost exactly like Ryuga.’ Mizuki quickly shake her head out of her thought in doubt. “No, he’s not like Ryuga.” Then, her mind begins to focus on Ryuga. “Ryuga… Why can’t he just let me be? I’m nothing like his beloved from centuries ago.”

At an abandon castle, a Pureblood vampire reside there, Ryuga Kusanagi. The castle is where he has awakened after sleeping for so long. He does not know who has woken him up, but he knows he is grateful to that person.

Ryuga was staring at a portrait on the wall in between the stairs. The portrait is of two beloved couple standing side by side with smiles. The couple was him and his beloved that looks like Mizuki from a different era. “My beloved Tsukiko, soon, we’ll be together again.”

A middle-age butler walked up to Ryuga, and bow. “My lord, your morning meal is ready.”

“Thank you for informing me, Tachibana.”

The middle-age butler, Tachibana looks at the portrait, and smile. “I’m sure Lady Tsukiko will return soon, my lord.”

Ryuga smiled. “Yes, she will.”

As Mizuki’s mind begins to wonder randomly again, she got bored and went upstairs to Ruka and Rima’s room. Ruka was the only one in the room since Rima was reading outside the back porch. Ruka was sitting on the end of her bed and putting on her shoes.

Mizuki went in, and sit next to Ruka. “So…” she tries to start up a conversation.

Ruka sit up straight, and turn her attention to Mizuki. “What?”