Episode 6

Episode 6: Weakness

Unknowingly, Kaname was in the hallway and happen to see the scene. Kaname can hear Mizuki’s thoughts.

‘No! I can’t fall asleep now!’ Mizuki thought.

Mizuki struggles to get out of Zero’s grip but she realizes she was too weak from the lack of blood in her body.

‘I cannot die! Not like this!’ Mizuki thought.

With all of Mizuki’s might, she elbow Zero in the stomach which made Zero let go of her. Mizuki quickly get away from Zero as she put her hand on her neck to stop the blood from leaking out from the bite wound.

Zero’s eyes widen in shock as he finally came to his senses. “Mizuki!”

“You…you seem to enjoy that…very much…so I…I…” Mizuki said breathless.

“Zero Kiryu, this time, you’ve gone too far,” there came Kaname’s voice.

Kaname walk towards them from the hallway and got in front of Mizuki protectively.

“Ka-Kaname,” Mizuki was able to mutter out.

“Beast like you should be-“ Kaname was cut off by Mizuki.

Mizuki got in front of Zero, protecting Zero from Kaname. “Wait! It’s not-” Mizuki gasped as she suddenly feel like fainting from the lack of blood

Zero quickly catches her in his arms. Zero gasped in fear as Mizuki’s body went limp.

‘Damn! What do I do?! You can’t die, Mizuki!’ Zero thought.

Kaname walk up to Zero and take Mizuki from him and carry her bridle-style. “I mean it; you really have gone too far and taken Mizuki from me.”

Zero gasped in shock as he heard the tone of Kaname’s voice sound dark with the hint of anger.

“I…I…” Zero was not sure what to say to Kaname.

“You’re lucky Mizuki wanted to protect you. Or else I would’ve…” Kaname grunted. “You should get clean up. You don’t want Yuki to found out about this, do you?”

Zero gasped in surprise. “R-right.”

Zero quickly went to his room to clean off the blood from his skin and clothes while Kaname take Mizuki back to the Moon Dorm.

When Kaname got back to the Moon Dorm, everyone in the room gasp in shock. They were in shock as they see Mizuki unconscious but also her neck is cover in blood.

“Mi-Mizuki!” Hanabusa was shock the most considering he and Mizuki are best friends.

Kaname look at the girls. “Seiren, Ruka, Rima.”

“Yes, Lord Kaname?” Seiren, Ruka, and Rima asked in unison.

“I need you three to help clean and change Mizuki.”

Ruka and Rima went to Mizuki’s room to prepare stuff for cleaning the blood off of Mizuki and clothes for Mizuki to change into while Seiren walk up to Kaname and take Mizuki from Kaname.

After Seiren, Ruka, and Rima finish cleaning the blood off of Mizuki, putting a rectangle bandage on her neck’s bite wound, and changing her into her pajama, Kaname and boys came into the room. When they got a good look at Mizuki, she was looking paler from the lack of blood.

(Mizuki's pajama are blue long sleeves tank-top and pink sweat-pants)

“Who? Who did this to my Mizuki?!” Hanabusa asked with hint of anger in his voice.

“It was none other than Zero Kiryu.”

“I’ll…I’ll kill him!”

“Aidou. If anything happen to Zero Kiryu, Mizuki will not be please.”

“What? But why?”

“Because…when I was about to hurt him, Mizuki protected him.”

“What? She protected that man?” Ruka asked.

“Lord Kaname,” Seiren said.

“Yes, what it is?”

“The bite wound from her neck is deep and will not heal right away. Also,” Seiren inform.

“There’s seems to be a scar about 2-3 inch on the back of her lower right arm. It looks like it has been bleeding for a while now,” Rima finished

“I see. Thank you, Seiren, Ruka, Rima.”

“Hm? A scar? Can I see it?” Shiki said.

“Shiki, you can’t. The cloth bandage needs to stay on so her blood won’t attract any unwanted presence. As of right now, all we can do is wait,” Takuma said.

 “Now, we should do the same and get some sleep,” Kaname said to the others.

Shiki pouted. Then Rima stands up, walk to the door, and pull out some pocky which cheer Shiki up. Shiki follow Rima out of the room. 

The others went to their room but Hanabusa and Akatsuki stay.

“Come on.” Akatsuki start to walk to the door, but turn around. “Hanabusa.”

“But…what about Mizuki?”

“She’ll be fine. She’ll be up before you know it.”

Hanabusa look at Akatsuki, looking for the truth but finally gave in. “Alright, Akatsuki.”

Akatsuki walk out. Hanabusa follow but stop at the door and turn his head to look at Mizuki one last time before going to bed.

“Good night, Mizuki,” Hanabusa said and close the door.