Episode 4

Episode 4: The Pureblood Vampire Lord of Castlevania, Ryuga Kusanagi

Mizuki let out a sigh. She was getting tired of Zero's constant complain about Kaname. "Would you stop calling him names? It's starting to get old."

Zero smirks. "Deal with it."

Mizuki shook her head and sigh. 'You two are so alike.'

Then they see three Level Es coming their way and surround them. One was a male and two were females.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Pureblood Princess," the male Level E said.

"Huh? You recognize me even in this outfit? Pretty keen eyes you got there."

"I can't wait to drain her dry," the second female Level e said.

'No they won't!' Zero thought.

Mizuki smirk as she close her eyes and form a windslash and slash down one of the female Level E without a second thought or hesitating. One of the female Level E is already fighting with Zero.

The male Level E licks his lips. "Princess, if you come quietly, master promise not to harm you and your friend."

'So someone's after me? Hm, I see. So that's why Kaname doesn't want me to go alone,' Mizuki thought. Then she smirked. "Master? Tell me, who is this master of yours?"

The male Level E laughs. "Sorry, but that's confidential, Princess."

"Confidential huh. Using vocabulary words like Hanabusa." Mizuki place her hand on her hip, looking bored at this moment. "Sorry, but no. Why should I when I can just kill you right here and now?"

"Then you leave me no choice!"

The male Level E jump at Mizuki as she lazily obliterates him with her windslash.

Just then, she heard talking from where Zero and the female Level E are.

"Why are you exterminating us when you are one of us?"

Mizuki could feel Zero's hesitating aura as his hands tremble with his Bloody Rose aiming at the female Level E.

"You're hesitating."

Just then, the female Level E took her chances and jump at Zero, but Mizuki quickly rush towards them and destroy the female Level E with a windslash. Zero finally snap back to reality as he flinched.

Zero put his hand on his head as he lower his Bloody Rose, trying to calm his sense down.

Mizuki walks up to Zero. "Are you okay? You froze back there. What happen?"

"It's nothing," Zero said as he let his hand fall to his side and look at Mizuki.

Mizuki tilts her head to the side and study the look on Zero's face.

Zero notice her staring at him and asks, "What? Why are you staring at me for?" Zero turns his head to the side to avoid her eyes.

"It's nothing."

Just when Mizuki thought the coast was clear, fire came out of nowhere and burns her left arm. She quickly tries to shake off the fire, but she got burn as she grunt in pain.

"Mizuki!" Zero called for Mizuki.

He run up to her and tore her left sleeve off to the ground.

Mizuki let out a sigh of relief and smile at Zero. "Thanks, Zero."

Zero smirks. "You're not welcome."

"Jerk," Mizuki muttered to self.

Unfortunately, Zero heard her. Then, there came a dark and soothing laugh.