Episode 20

Episode 20: Ryuga’s Fiancée Is My Ancestor

Before that something gets closer, Mizuki quickly act and use her telekinesis power and shove that something to the tree.

“Ow!” there came Zero’s voice.

Mizuki runs up to where Zero’s voice came from and was shock to find him. Zero was sitting on the ground and clutching head in pain.

Mizuki gasped in shock. “Zero?!”

“What the…” Zero look up to see Mizuki. ”Mizuki?”

“I’m so sorry!” Mizuki run up to Zero, and lend him her hand.

Zero accepts, and Mizuki pull him up.

“Why did you do that?” Zero said with a hint of annoyance.

“I thought someone was spying on me.” Mizuki place a hand on the back of her head, and let out a long sigh.

A confuse expression appears on Zero’s face. “What’s with the long sigh?”

“I’ve been sensing this strange presence…a lot…but I haven’t had any visual evidence of what it could be.”

“What’s your take on this strange presence? I mean, do you think it’s real or just your imagination?”

Mizuki place her hand on her hip. “Both. I know I’m being spy on, but I’m not sure if it’s a person or not. I might be out of my mind.”

“I see…Could it be him?”

“…I don’t know,” Mizuki said as she shook her head. “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I was looking for you.”

“Looking for me? Why?”

“Uh…Yuki send me to look for you,” Zero quickly answered.

Mizuki knew he was lying, but didn’t bother to ask why. “Oh…Well, you can do whatever. I’m going to the library.”

“Wait! I’ll going with you.”

“Huh? Zero…” Then Mizuki remember what Kaname said to her last night.

“…Stop seeing Zero.”

“Wha…I’m not seeing Zero.”

“Good; then keep it that way.”

Mizuki’s eyes saddened. ‘What am I going to do now?’ she thought.

“Mizuki?”

“Oh! Um…sure.” Then Mizuki thought, ‘Nothing is going to happen between us. I mean, we’re just friends…just friends…yeah. I promise Kaname that I’m not seeing Zero.’

Zero accompanied Mizuki to the library.

Once they got there, Zeros starts to wonder why Mizuki wanted to go to the library.

‘Hm…Could it be that Mizuki is still thinking about that vampire Ryuga? Is she…planning to do something to him? Or meet him?’ Zero thought. Then he ruffles his hair in frustration. ‘God damn it! Why is this so complicated?! She did say that something about falling for me, but why am I so worried?!’