I wait

Chapter Forty-four

[I wait]

Third p.o.v

 (Flashback)

  "Have you fallen in love with me?" Kise asked, Kikori froze and her heart beat faster. She blushed so hard, her face gone red. "Bakaaaaa!" Kikori screamed, she then lie back down with her blanket over her head. Kise was shocked by the screamed Kikori made and jumped up, "Kikori! what's wrong?"  He then heard her sobbing softly below the blanket. "What's wrong Kikori? Don't cry, i was just asking you. If you don't want to answer, i won't force you to." Kise tired to console her, worried. 

  "If-if i told you the answer what will you do?" Kikori asked, sobbing below the blankets. Kise was surprised. There was a silence. "If you tell me you had fallen in love with me" Kise grab hold the tip of the blanket and un cover slowly to see Kikori, with tears in her eyes and her eyes shut tightly. "I will be where you want me to be to be there for you! I will protect you and love you" Kikori gasped as she widen her eyes. "No.. i don't want to force you to love me!" Kikori exclaimed as her tears didn't stop rolling down from her cheeks. "If you tell me you had not fallen in love with me,  then we will just be friends. Nothing more but friends. "  Kise spoke , ignoring Kikori's answer. 

  "If i am the one forcing you to do this, i will not choose. I want your answers from your heart! " Kikori cried out, as she sat up again and had an angry face facing Kise. "Are you willing to do it? Do you dare?" Kikori asked as she is struggling from her confusion and words. Kise suddenly feel fear, "No... i don't dare.." He said while looking down. 

  Her hands reached towards him

  He almost had tears in his eyes

  She smiled with tears in her eyes

  Gently touch his face

  And said. 

  "When you are ready to tell me your answers, i will always be here waiting for you. Until the day you gave me an answer." 

(flashback end) 

Kikori p.o.v

  21 days from now i would be leaving Kajio, my father was worried sick about me. When he found out my bruises and cuts and i did fracture my left leg with high fever.  Then i was hospitalize for a month. He decided to help me find another school in japan.

  Kise he.... haven't reply me yet, he hadn't been coming to see since that day, I pushed open the court door and the only person that stand there is... Kaijo basketball coach. "Hey, you feeling better?" He asked me, i nodded. "I would not be playing today though, i'm sorry. " I said and bowed infront of him. "You don't need to play, your job is so simple. You just have to guide them and take of my job for training those guys." He said with a smile. "Sure coach... but not today, i just got discharged." I make up a reason so that i don't need to face Kise and his team. "Well if that's the case, i will not force you. Have a good rest today at home, come for the next training. " He passed me a few papers. "This is the training for those boys, be sure to read it  :) Maybe someday you would take over my place. " he said with a smile, i gave him a faint smile. "I don't think that is possible coach" i laugh a little. He was shocked for a while, "how come?" 

  "I would be leaving 21 days from now. i will be transferring to another school." He was shocked when i said that. "Because of the bully in schools?" He asked, i nodded. I see his face turn quite disappointed. I'm sorry, i don't have a choice either. i couldn't say no to my family after the accident, i had no idea why. i stay silence. 

Baka - Stupid/ idiot.