Sports day

Chapter forty - three
[Sports day] 

  Kise p.o.v 

  It's finally sports day, the sweaty me ran for all the competitive race that i participated. The results for all activity will be announced after the school run. Everyone gathered in front of the school gate. I was in the crowd with my senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. We both would talk but not about one person,Yoshino Kikori. Me and my senpai fought about her the day after the accident. 

(flashback)

 i walked back to school, all my teammate went forward to me as they await at the school gate. "How is our manager?" Hayakawa asked, everyone 's face was serious. "She's doing fine" i repiled. "I can't beieve it, the girls in the school..." Moriyama speaks, i frowned a little as i looked down. "Let's stop talking about her shall we?" i said as i started to walk away slowly. "Is she really alright? Because i see you are not."  Kasamatsu stood up for himself. "Alright alright she really is alright okay. Stop all the questioning. If you want to make sure, go check on her yourself. " I felt a little annoyed. "Is your responsibility as her mentor. You make sure she is alright, i was just asking"  Kasanmasu said sternly, Every one glared at me and kasamatsu. I just kept quiet. "I'm tired for today, jana..." i walked away. 

(flasback end) 

  Thinking about her, where is she? Did she get to discharge today as the doctor said? i wonder..

  The run starts as soon as the gun shoots in the air, i jogged together with the crowd. Someone was standing at the side of the road and was hidden behind some bushes, i didn't mind it too much because i knew i had to run. 

  Kikori... 

"Excuse me, you are off track from the others" someone familiar i know coughed and say in a low voice. I immediately snap it out and look up, stopping in front of someone. "Midorima- chii!" i exclaimed. "What made you such in a deep thoughts?" He asked, i realized i was jogging the opposite way of everyone. "Nothing much really, damn i was left behind" I said. "Looks like your school is having an event" Midorima said while staring at the space behind me, looking like he saw someone behind me. "Yea, our school is having an event called sports day. What's brings you here midorima- chi?" I asked while breathing slowly. "An day of in school, so i went out to buy my lucky items for next few days" He said while holding up a bag full of lucky items. 

  i smirked, "I heard that Gemini luck today would be average, be careful of how you choose things" Midorima warned and walked away. 

Senpai - senior
Ja na- see you/ bye