The beginning is always clear

Chapter fifteen
[The beginning is always clear]

"Come back here" my mom snorted At me, holding a broomstick while chasing after me. I dodged whenever she was going to hit me, it made the whole house as dusty as the sand. "Who is that boy you were hanging out with?" My father yelled at me behind my mom, obviously he was talking about Kise.

"There's nothing between us, really!" I defend myself, almost out of breath from running away. "Really?" Both my parents asked, their face and body turn dark green as their size grow bigger and bigger. "Ermm.... Mom? Dad? What happen?-" the broom came swinging towards me with force, I ran away again. "How long are you going to run away?" A voice echoed in the room, my heart almost frost as I saw Kise stood infront of the TV with some kind of aura around him.

I was shocked to see fangs on his mouth with a deadly eyes look. My parents look more like a goblin now as I stared at then and then to Kise. "Yes, how long? You haven't tell me" Kise said as he stood in the middle of my parents, his face was completely white now. Vampire! I almost scream out of my lungs but I end up hiccup instead.

"Wait no-"

"..."

It was a dream, after all. I wonder how long had It been since I have a dream, my thoughts wavered in my mind for a while. "Well, it was just a dream. Time to prepair for the day, maybe I will visit the school court again today" I said as I grabbed my blanket and toss it aside.

+~

My hands were full, the heavy box of drinks was my treat to everyone out there who are playing including the coach. I pushed the door slowly with my elbow," oh, Kikori-chan" Kise called, the coach turn around. I got caught by Kise T_T I hope the coach won't scold me, I was planning to do it quietly without anyone seeing me.

"Let me carry it for you" Kasamatsu hurriedly ran up to me and took the box from my hands, there were marks on my arms. "Yo, glad to see you again, Kikori" Kise greeted as I nodded in excitement. "Kise...who is this?" The coach asked while all the players stopped practicing and came over to what cause the ruckus. "She is my student" Kise said, smiling as he put a arm over my shoulder.

"Student?"

"Yup, right Kikori?" He asked while he giggle and compress his weight in me, I almost fall but i balance myself up. Just then I recalled the dream that I had this morning, my face turn white without me realizing. "Eh? What's wrong, Kikori? You look pale" Kise asked, I shake my head to shake off the dream.

"Kikori? I thought you were a fan?" That voice, Hiroshi! He was sweating all over, everyone turn to look at him.

"Hiroshi, you're here" I gulp

"How can I be not here, Baka"

"Oh, wait-HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I REPEAT MYSELF! I AM NOT A FAN!" I yelled at Hiroshi as Kise's arm release me. "My my, you did it, Hiroshi" Kise said while Kasamatsu put down the drinks on the bench. "Ok ok, student. Just student, I'm just teasing Kikori" Hiroshi smirk a little while walking towards the bench for a while. "Always as naughty towards girls uh, Hiroshi" an boy about the height of 181 cm with shirt black hair with a green tint on some parts of his hair appeared. He has narrow eyes which made him kind of look cool.

"Ain't you the same?" Kasamatsu said in a certain tone, that boy drop sweat for a moment there. "But I am different . By the way I'm Yoshitaka Moriyama , Hajimemashite cutie" he turn to me and introduced, I jump backwards at the same time. "Known as 'pitiful handsome guy' who goes around constantly looking out for cute girls to play with" Kise said, Moriyama's jaws dropped wide. "How can you say that, Kise?" He argued, "don't listen to what he says, good girl. He's a liar!" Moriyama hold both my hands up as if he is begging or asking for a favor. 

"Don't touch her, Moriyama" Kise told him as he tries to push him always from me. "Yameru kudasai(please stop), Moriyama -San, Kise-San" a boy with short, light brown and spiky hair and also bushy eyesbrowns tries to stopped both of them. "Are you forgetting I'm here? Don't make me look invincible" the coach scolded and everyone was silent, I decide to calm things down so I went to give out the drinks the I bought.

"Thank you, my lady. Can you tell me your name?" Moriyama asked while I hand him a drink. "K-Kikori desu" I replied, "stop it will you?" The light brown and spiky hair boy scolded him. In Moriyama's eyes, I can see sparking stars. I froze. "You are scaring her" thank god he save me, I was about to scream because of fear. "Mitsuhiro Hayakawa" he introduced, just then another boy came up. This time this boy look calm and was rather tall and muscular. "And this is Koji Kobori" Hayakawa introduced while he just stand there looking confused. "Uh...u...yoroshiku(nice to meet you)" he greeted as I bow a little. 

"Ano... Can I join you guys in your basketball practice?" I asked and try to smile, they three stares at me for a while and I begin to have goosebumps. "You can play basketball?" Hayakawa asked, looking confuse and Moriyama's face was the same while Kobori frown a litlle. "Uh, yup. Maybe just a beginner?" I laugh a little, knowing it would be awkward. "You can try" Hayakawa nodded and thumps up for me. "Kikori desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" I said in delight.

+~

"Ne Kise, your girlfriend don't look like a beginner to begin with" the coach said while they watch the game on going. "She's not my girlfriend" Kise said while frowning a little. "She's got talent, your girlfriend" he said as Kise is already on his nerves. "For goodness sake, she's not my girlfriend. She's my student, I don't want to repeat it again" Kise palm face himself.