They both came home

Chapter thirty -four
[They both came home]

Kagami p.o.v

  I heard some noise at 6 am in the morning. I turn to look at Kikori, she was sound asleep. I slowly head out to check it out. To my surprised I found Takumo at the door of the living room,  "Itai, my head hurts.... and spinning too." he sat on the door map while he rub his head, putting his shoes on the shoe rack.

third  p.o.v

  "Welcome back, uncle Takumo" Kagami greeted behind him. "Oh, Kagami. Didn't see you for years, how have you been? Wait, Why are you in my house?" Takumo asked kindly, Kagami frown a little. Doesn't he knows anything about Kikori mum accident? "I'm doing great, where have you been? Did you know that your wife met an accident and died?" Takumo look down upon hearing that. " I know... I know that." He rest his palm on his face, closing his eyes. "Then why? Why did you come home so late?" Kagami exclaimed,  still frowning a little. Takumo open his eyes and stared at the floor ahead of him,  "I was just having a businesses on going" he stood up, soon, he fell.

  "Uh? Don't you care about your wife and Kikori, who had been waiting for you-" Kagami caught him, to his surprised he could smell the alcohol on Takumo.

  "Wha- the?! You had been drinking haven't you?" Kagami yelled, dragging Takumo to his room which is right besides Kikori's. "I do care.... for Kikori, my only daughter......Hotaru's death........ she had lived long......." Kagami then gently put him in bed, he could see Takumo crying while he slowly fall asleep. Before Kagami leave the room, he could hear Takumo's last words

  "Rest in peace, my dear"

  Kagami close the door behind him and left, the black butterfly landed on the door map imfront of the door. Kagami once turn around to make sure everything was alright, at least for now he thought. Hotaru's figure was standing outside the door, he could see her giving Kagami a warm smile. "Thank you, Kagami boy"

  The sun once rise again, Kagami bowed  and left.