That one candle

Chapter nineteen
[That one candle]

 It's finally Friday. i didn't went to the court. Instead, i came to the band room earlier than anybody else did. Yosh, this is my chance to apologize for what i did the last practice to Tatsuya. 

  I picked up a guitar and started to play the notes that i remember. the door swing open and Tatsuya waled in, acting like nothing has happen. He stared at me blankly then rolled his eyes, walking away from me like i'm not even there, "tatsu- i mean Oboroi- san" i called as i fidget with my guitar strings, "Tatsuya" he corrected me as he said in a lower tone. "Oh, sorry" i quickly apologized, seeing an unhappy look on his face as he turn his body towards me. "I'm sorry for making you angry the last time, hope you accept my apology" i said, feeling guilty as i bow. 

+~
  "Have you heard about a girl who always hang out with Kise, Ayame?" The green haired bang her hands on the table of the purple hair girl. "That's so not fair ><" A girl with short orange hair squeaked in jealousy, the girl in purple hair nodded. 

Another: Let me introduce them
Tatsuya: Why did you cut our scene?...
  The green hair, two pong tails, short fringe and black eyes girl is call Bura Yuko. She is self-conscious of what's going on around her. She is one of the Ayame gang which supports Kise as a fan. Yuko is close to Ayame and Meiko as they are in the same class together with Kiku.
  Next we have Kagayama Ayame, she's the leader of the gang around Kise's fan. She's friendly and tends to forget the situation and get carried away easily. She has purple long hair, pin up fringe and a pair of emerald eyes. Class: 2-A
  Lastly, the girl with short orange hair , yellow eyes is Reiki Meiko. She is bubbly, happy and kind. 
Author: Thank you for your attention!

  "you mean recently not always right?" Ayame corrected Yuko, she nodded. "Maybe she's he's girlfriend or he's younger sister" Meiko said, pushing around the bushes. "Impossible" Ayame said, crossing her arms and frowned. "This is slowly spreading thought out the whole school" Yuko said outrageously, ignoring Yuko, Ayame signed. 
+~

  There was a few seconds of silience after i apologized, Tatsuya frown a little, clenching his fist hard. then letting go relax, am i doing the right thing? "Since you're so curious about why i migrated to japan, i'll tell you"

  'Wait Tatsuya, i didn't say anything"

  "I'm half korean,half japanese. My mum is a Japanese and my father is a Korean. In a sudden change, my father died last year because i was weak. i couldn't protect my father when robbery occurred in the house. That time, my nother was at work and ny father had a day off, so there were only the two of us in the house. my father was killed before my eyeys infront of me, i couldn't do anything. i was so weak, as weak as you"

  He stared at my coldly as he speaks, i couldn't move. My heart sank when i heard it. So i was the past of him? How should i react next?

  "I hate you"

  "Eh?"

  "Didn't you hear me? I said i hate you, you represent the weak me" He snorts at me, i couldn't say anything. There's nothing i can say, his world is dark. I cannot do anything, but i want to help him find a light.

  "Thanks for letting me know that" I look up and smile, he look shocked. "But-" "It's ok, i know how you feel. I'm so sorry for being weak, i will improve and you will see" I said with confidents, the clock kept ticking. Before Tatsuya could say anything, i talked. "I can see your world is dark, someday you'll see light and that light will be me. I will help you, i'll improve more and you'll see!" there was silence after that, i pant as i speak. "You're one interesting brat" he smirked a little. Come to think of it, Tatsuya is always looking very stern and emo.

  "Eh, thanks?", "Baka, don't do what you can't. You will not understand how i feel" He handed me a score which we gonna play during Valentine's day concert. It's correct that i'm weak, but i will improve to be strong on my own. I wish Tatsuya will not hang a sad face everyday, making his own life so miserable.