Want a lollipop too?

Chapter nine
[Want a lollipop too?]

Since cca practice starts at 3:30pm, I decide I buy my favorite lollipop! I wonder how's Kise's doing, and when can I get to play basketball again. It was fun. My curiousity always overcome my consciousness, I laugh a little as I thought.

"Come and have a look on our new produce, pure lemon juice" a lady called as I stop by an juice store. I suddenly thought of Kise's hair colour is as yellow as the lemon juice.

"Basketball is fun, but also tiring" I murmured. "W-what?" The lady looked confused, I stare at her intensely. "Can I get one?" She jumped and nodded.
"She's one weird and scary customer" the lady said softly without letting me know, but I heard it anyway. I went straight to the school basketball court after buying lollipop. When I for there, there were no fangirls outside the door and I kind of feel relief and strange.
I took a peek at the court and then check the time, 3:10pm. I go back to peek, everyone were playing while the coach was standing next to the court, Infront of me. The coach was wearing an tide to my surprised. I always thought a coach would wear sports wear and sports shoes instead of a formal suit and an black cover shoes.
I manage to slip behind the coach quietly. Just as everything was going so smoothly, Kise took a break and went back to his seat. Eh? You were telling me, 'isn't it an good chance to see him now?' It is! :D

I blush a little as I walk forward towards him. Kise might already seen an shadow coming towards him, he look up. "You... Why are you here?" He asked, feeling shocked. I hand him a bottle of pure lemon juice and a lollipop without saying anything.

"Lollipop?"

"I'm giving what I like to you, eat it while walking home or studying. It's effective"

"You.." He took them slowly and make an eye contact with me. "W-well, I will be going n-now" I felt awkward just staring like that, it makes me want to blush.

There was a whistle blowed and I turn around and started walking one step towards the main door. "Matte(wait)" he called as I jumped and came to a stop. "Thank you for the drink a-and not to mention the lollipop. Let's play, wait, train together again" he said panicky.

I turn around, giving him an smile and nodded. "I will meet you next Tuesday after school outside school gate. By the way, I'm Kise Ryouta" he said, smiling. "I know that" I said while we both shake hands.

"Oh, really?" He said while one of his eyesbrown lit up. "Of-" before I finish saying my sentence, he step Infront of me as if he is hiding me. "Kise! Your break is almost up!" The coach said, "okay, coming" Kise replied.
"I don't want you to get caught because I'll get scolded. Escape while you can without letting anyone seeing you" he told me as I step one step backwards and nodded. When Kise went to talk to the coach, I take the change and escape quietly.