The day where she could rest in peace

Chapter thirty - eight
[The day were she could rest in peace]

Kikori p.o.v

  All my friends came to pay their respect, both Serin and Kaijo basketball team came. Fantastica wasn't there as i didn't told them anything.

  Kise pulled me to a corner as he speaks softly, " Kikori smile!" I frowned a little. Smile in a funeral?! " Smile,  smile while sending your mother off. Letting her heart rest. Move on,  Kikori. Let your mother know that you are strong and you can live independent. :) " I look at him with tears then I quickly wipe just tears away, a smiled on my face was shown. "Hai! " I exclaimed as I nodded.

  After the rituals, there was a break. I smiled at my mother's portrait,  someone patted on my shoulder. When I turn around,  it was Kise and everyone was behind him smiling at me. "Arigatou minna" I thanked as I smiled brightly. "Thank you for everything, mum"

  This  darkness is gone
  The butterfly flew back to heaven
  resting, looking, protecting, praying,
  at the tip of the cloud.

  The God let it in
  as it continue to rest, look, protect
  and protect for the people she love

  Those love dug down deeply in her
  heart

  She finally knew she could rest in
  peace

  Takumo was proud, he smiled.  Kagami patted on Kikori's head as they both smile warmly.  Everyone leaved the funeral.

  The gates open

  Kagami run for his life for making Hyuuga angry, while grabbing Kuroko behind, as Tetsuya 2 running behind them.

  She stood by the gate

  she watch from above

  Kise praised Kikori as Moriyama smiled and everyone was happy. Takumo called Kikori on their way home, he apologize and ask for forgiveness. Kikori just nodded, they both smile deeply.

  She smiled

  She was sad for leaving, yet she
  accept the fact that God make
  arrangement for this

  They all went separate ways, Kikori wave at Kise, Kagami smile at her. She bow before walking again, joining her father's footsteps. 

  She put her hands together
  putting them on her chest

  Kikori smiled brightly. 

  She slowly accept that fate

  Kikori jumped into her bed after the long day, she was tired.

  She turn her back

  The butterfly flew in the
  gate

  Kikori fell asleep Shortly

  The gate close gently

hai- yes
minna - everyone