Notice Kuroko!

Chapter forty nine

[Notice Kuroko!]

  "Hn" Kikori nodded hiding her face in him. He smiled. "But" He stopped and look at her for a while, waiting for her to continue. "Will the long distance be okay for you?", "Nani?" He was kind of shocked. "Didn't i tell you Kise? I'm transferring out soon.." She said softly, he kept quiet for a while. "I mind" She jumped as he said sternly. "To love is to risk right?" He hugged her and look at her, she was surprised. "That's my.. Don't tell me!" She argued, he smile , grin. "i was outside your classroom yesterday morning" he laugh a little. Kikori immediately blushed. "Gomen ne~" He said playfully. 

  "Kise baka :(" Kikori said softly, "Any way, i will help you." He started talking serious again. "I will definitely won't allow you to leave kaijo, i will try my best to make you stay in kaijo. I promise you okay? " He smile and holds up his pinky. Kikori looks at his pinky and then hesitate for a while. still blushing a little, she cross fingers with him. "Promise." 

  I opened my eyes, what a flashback... The flash back just can't go away can it? hmm.. lying on my bed after i get home. "Promise you say..." I murmur to myself. I decide to take a walk or maybe jog outside for a while. I put on my short pants and comfortable t shirt, just plain~ i don't seduce people -,-  oh! don't forget my bottle and a towel :) 

+~

Some fresh air is nice :D it's such nice day today :3 well.. don't say that! It's not because Kise confess to me -3-. I mean the air okay, the air! >////< "YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" Meiko scolded, i've got the looks. They were infont of me again, out of nowhere.. The look of fear. They force me to the fence ,putting my hands behind my back and push my face against the fence. "Let me go!" i commanded. They twist and squeeze my wrist. "Hey- ahhhh!" I screamed, closing my eyes tight.

  "Chotto girls, what do you think you are doing?" It turns out to be Kagami who was talking behind them and kuroko was beside him. "Huh? Who are you then?" One of the girls asked, i open one eye to look at kagami. "Physical bullying" Kuroko pointed at them and said. "Yes Kuroko, i can see that" Kagami replied. "Please let that girl off, why are you guys bullying her?" kagami decide to stay calm. "Anata wa.... dare?" Meiko asked, "Outsiders should just shut up and mind their own business" The other girl said. "Then, that's no right to know who i am right? " Kagami said as his eyes was fierce. 

  "This girl here" Meiko grabbed my hair and pulled back, "Deserves to die" . "I said let her go, don't make me touch you guys" Kagami warned, having a fierce look. "Try us and you will see what will happen to this girl's face or her life" Meiko said as she smirk, taking out a knife from one of the girls hand bag. "Kikori!" Kagami shouted, clenching his teeth. "Oh, so you know her. Why didn't you say so? are you her brother or something?" Meiko asked.

  She pointed the knife at my face, craving the knife on my face. He clench his finger, "Tsk." that small cut lead to small amount of blood bleeding. "We've got trouble Kagami, what should we do?" Kuroko asked, "what makes you hate her so much" Kuroko asked them. "We are fangirls, you would never understand the feelings of us when a girl is so close to Kise! And they even confess!" A random girl shouted. "Get lost" the girls told Kagami and Kuroko. "So... you guys are from kaijo.. great.. Kuroko, do you have an mobile phone? i need to make a call" Kagami asked Kuroko who instantly took out his in his pocket. "Hai" 

  Kagami pressed the buttons on the phone, "Oi, are you trying to call the cops?" One of the girls asked, their mouth were open. "Moshi moshi, Kise? " 

  "Omg is that Kise on the line?" The girls gossip, "Yes yes, your bunch of fangirls is hurting Kikori here, she bleeding." Kagami speaks, "Oi! chotto! what have you done?" Meiko yelled, Kagami cover his other ears . " Yes yes, i will. I will ask her to text you back. meet you around then? hmm.. The park near my school? Sounds good, bye" Kagami put down the phone. "What did you said to Kise" the girls asked, ignoring them her continue to press the buttons on the phone. "Now the cops" Kagami said as the girls jaw drop wide open. "Don't do it" The knife is now pointing at kagami. "We will let her go, now put down that phone line. Right now" Meiko said. "I'm glad i don't need to use violence " Kagami smirk and put down the phone. 

Nani - what

gomen ne- i'm sorry 

Baka- stupid/ idiot

chotto- hey

anata wa dare- who are you? 

hai - yes

oi- hey

moshi moshi- hello?