21 Days begun

Chapter forty- five

[21 Days begun]

Kise p.o.v

After the sports events, i was beat out. But still, all the members of the kaijo basketball team need to report for training today

......

After that day, I didn't manage to visit Kikori.. i wouldn't dare because i don't have the answers in my hands yet. But i knew that whenever she is feeling alone or upset, Atsuko, Kiku and Hiroshi would be there for her. They will make her laugh and not being isolated. Kikori's dad was very supportive too, he tries to have chats with her every night before the hospital visiting hours are closed. But when they all left.. She was back to herself again, her eyes tells me that she is hoping that i was there too. Actually, i was there all the way, when she is alone and not alone. When she smiles and have joy, i felt happy for her and somehow sad because i wasn't the one making her laugh. When she was alone, i wanted to step in and see her. i watch over her outside her room after school and evening, just to see her. After all, it was my fault right? It's my fault that she got hurt right?

I push open the doors of the hall, "She left? why?" i overheard the voice of moriyama at the bench where also is our coach.

"Who left?" Wipe the swear on my face with my arm, i asked. Nobody dare to answer, coach speak up, " Kikori, she left a while ago". My eyes widen, she came? "Then why did she left?" i asked, the coach wasn't happy about this. Hiroshi was staring at me, frowning. "She wanted rest since she just got discharge." Coach explained, everyone looked relief. wait, she got discharge? Today?

There was an awkward space in between me and hiroshi, i was afraid he was still angry at me, after all. my question is still the same... Is all my fault Kikori was in to this incident right? Hiroshi wouldn't dare to look at my eyes for sometime, is he feeling guilty or what? I wouldn't dare to approach to him and apologize either.

"Coach" i called. i swallow my saliva as i continue, " Is Kikori alright?"

He smiled a little, " She's fine but don't go and find her. i suppose she wanted some peace alone." , "I don't intend it either" i replied. "hey but the bad news is... She said she would transfer school to a further place in japan in 21 days from now." I literally froze when coach said that. i didn't wanted to chase her but after that sentence, i wanted too. i wanted to ask her why... that's no reason to move. If it's about the girls in school... i will handle it and protect her! i'm gonna swear! I think i have to make my decision fast. Or not she will be gone soon .

Author: *humming a happy tune*

Tatsuya: what are you doing?

Author: busing write stories and school homework. ^^

Tatsuya: *speechless*

Author: i bet this is gonna be fun for all the readers out there later ^^

Tatsuya: what are you planning? a bomb.

Author: i will plant the bomb in you instead tatsuya. =,=

Tatsuya: hell no.

Author: you are imagining things i would do, didn't you?

Tatsuya: ... not bad stuffs

Author: You lied! -3-

Tatsuya: yup, i lied.

Authour: Tatsuya baka -3-