Resolution

Chapter twenty - five
[resolution]

third p.o.v

  Kagami walks towards Kaijo high, after heasitated outside Serin high for a few seconds. "You took my advice" someone said, Kagami jumped as he turn his head behind. "When did you got here?... this guy..." Kagami said as he stared at him, Kuroko. "I was going home" Kuroko said innocently.

  "Okay then, ja na " Kagami walks away awkwardly from Kuroko. "That guy totally scare the hell out of me. At least he could make some sound so that I knew someone was there" He thought and signed .
+~

  When Kagami got to Kaijo high, he saw Kikori walked in with a cart of drinks in her hands. He chased after her but when he got to the main gate, she was gone. He decide to wait for her at the school main gate.

  After a half hour, Kagami couldn't wait anymore. he has low in patience ever since he started high school. "I should come earlier next time to catch her" Kagami said to himself as he walks away.
  When did I last saw her face? A few years ago? Oh ya, I didn't told her anything before I left. She've grown" Kagami thought, walking on the pavement back home. Suddenly, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe what's infront of him, it's Kikori.  She was walking infront of him, holding something in her arms. She didn't realised Kagami was behind her, Kagami was stunned.

  Kikori then turn to her right infront of a pubic basketball court, he followed behind. Kagami stops at the gate and went to hide behind a tree which was beside the gate.

  Her first move was dribbling the ball sideways to the goal, turning and avoiding some spaces on the way. "woah, she can play basketball?" Kagami was shocked, all along he didn't know Kikori could play  basketball. Kagami claims when she is avoiding spaces, she's trying to imagine there's players on the court
+~
Kikori p.o.v

  I flashback  all the moves of different basketball players that I've seen seen, I tried everyone of their moves.

  Time for me to shoot ^0^ I went forward and shoot the ball into the goal when, someone stopped it and grab hold of it. I was shocked to see Kagami dribble the ball, "Why did you come to Tokyo?" he asked, having the stern look. "What are y-you t-talking about?" This is my homeland, can't I come?" I replied, feeling scared. seriously...

  "No, I mean what is the reason, is it because of me?" He said as I shuddered by his words. How could he say that? I mean I came back to Tokyo because my mother is a Japanese and my father is half US and Japanese. Because of the death of my grandparents, our whole family had been quiet. Just right after Kagami left one year ago, they passed away. My parents decide to move back to Japan then. And now he's saying that I came back to Japan because of him? seriously, I'm angry.

  "No, That's not it" I said, he look disappointed back then. But then he holds on to the stern expression, not trying to jump to conclusion.  "Then what's your reason then?" Kagami asked and pass the ball to me, I started walking back to the bench with the ball. Kagami then slammed the ball from my hands, dribbling back and drunk in the goal. "Answer me, Alice".

  "my grandparents passed away, That's Why" I cried my voiice out loud, he froze. The ball rolled to the corner of the court, there was a strong wind within the area and flowers started to flow to the side. "Did that answered your question?  They died after a year after you left" I added, letting frustration all over me. I wanted to walked away, just then I remembered Kise's words of advice. "Try not to avoid Kagami "

  "Sorry I didn't know that. Sorry that I left without saying a word. " He apologized, I stood there not knowing what to do next. "Let's drop the subject, Shall we?" I said and my hands went to grabbed his arms, dragging him out of the court. letting go, I went back to pick my ball. "Hey, where are you dragging me to?

  "Home"

  "Home?" He's face immediately turn red.

  "boys home, jail" I replied him and he snapped out of it.

  "wait Why?"

  "Just kidding, let's go for a drink and chat" I joked, "Alice you-! " he scolded. 

Ja na - see you / bye