Bubble gum (an kuroko no basket fan fic)

Chapter one

I blushed as I had been dragged by my cousin, Aida Riko through the crowd. "Hey come on, stop being so shy. We're gotta find you a club" she started to walk while pulling my right wrist. I had just migrate over to Tokyo after 13 years in US. I was transferred to kaijo high because my parents had been checking online for schools and they randomly just put me in an school, which is quite far from my cousin house. My parents refused to stay at my cousin's house when my cousin's parents requested and gave thousands of reason why my parents shouldn't buy a house. E.g buying a house are quite expensive now as the government kept raising prices. My parents spent a lot of money to help me get back to japan as I was born there.

Anyway, they managed to persuade my parents and provide us two spare rooms. One of the rooms used to have guest staying over night and the other room used to be their store room. I decide to get the store room as I don't like people's odors staying in my room

After I arrived at japan, it was 1 am in the morning. My parents had already booked a hotel nearest to the airport. morning came, my cousin and her father came to the hotel and picked me up and drive me to the school that my parents had chosen.

I didn't know how to get there at first but Aida teach me while we were still in the car.

Ok, back to the top of the chapter. My cousin drag me all the way up to the second floor. She knock on the door and push the door opened. "Sumimasen, (means excuse me) there is someone who is interested in music. Is there any other space for another group member to join?" She ask politely.

I took a peek. There were two person staring at us, I jumped. "Ermm.. Sure" one of the person in the room said. It was a girl, she has long black hair and short fringe. The other person who was also standing next to her was a girl too. That girl has a mixture of white and grey hair which the color was very nice and one pony tail. They both have black eyes.

"Sorry to interupt. My cousin here wants to join your band" my cousin walk in while her hand was still holding to my wrist. "Ya sure, anyway we are also shortage of members" the girl with grey-white hair said as she took a step forward. "Nice to meet you, my name is Loli-I mean Yoshino Kikori "I bow quickly and blush because I had make an mistake in my name. I tend to say the word Loli or lolipop because my favorite food was lollipop.

"Okay... Which instrument can you play?" She continue. I then realize I cannot play any music instrument at all, all I can do is sing.

"Gomen ne( I'm sorry), my cousin is a little shy" my cousin laughed a little. "I can't play any instrument. I'm sorry. But, I can sing" I bow again, the two girls look at each other then towards the pathetic me.

"You're in. Welcome to zoncey" the girl in long black hair said, I look up and saw their smile shine upon me. I look at my cousin as I smile with tears of joy. "Domo arigatou gozaimasu" I exclaimed and bow again, follow by my cousin.

"I'm Okada Atsuko, I can play the piano" the girl in black long hair said, smiling. "Hi, my name is Kussen Kiku, I play the drum and the rock guitar" the girl in grey-white hair said gently and kindly, bow slightly. "My class is 2-B, how about you guys?" I manage to say a sentence through out all the anxiety that I had gone through. "I'm from 2-B too but Kiku is from 2-A" Atsuko explained. "Really?" I clapped my hands together as I asked excitedly, Atsuko nodded.

"Okay, I should be going back to Serin to take charge of the booth" Aida said from behind. Right. I almost forgot, we are in different school. She is a basketball coach at Serin high. And plus today is the day where all the newest students who got out of middle school go to their chosen high school. Booths will be set up in every high school for all the new first year students.