The basketball which kikori play

Chapter six

[The basketball which Kikori play]

  "Will you really teach me?" Kikori asked, feeling scared "what do you mean? Are you telling me you don't know how to play basketball?" He frowned and start walking towards the rolling basketball. "Ummm...well...yea" Kikori fidgeted as she felt embarrassed. The person pick up the ball and turn around quickly," wow, what was that push just now. That was cool" he was shocked, she blushed and looked away,"sorry.... I was overwhelm by my curiosity. Don't mind me". "So that's it, I got you" he exclaimed, he passed her the ball with an grin on his face. Kikori catch it, feeling surprised and shocked.

  "Let me teach you, Kay?" He winked at her. "First......"

  It was soon evening, they both are sweating as they play in the court them self. "Don't hesitate, search for an opening and pass it to your team mate" he ordered, Kikori look around anxiously and pass the ball to him from behind. He made a turn and dribble, they are now standing opposite each other. "Don't open your legs so wide, you are a girl" soon after he said that, Kikori blushed and let out an scream, he laughed. "Let's end it for today, you did great." He smiled at her, she wiped away the sweat from her forehead.

+

(Kikori point of view)

  "There you go" I open my eyes after I wipe the sweat away. The blonde dude hand me my school bag and I take it without saying anything. "Wanna go for a drink? I'm kinda hungry" he said while swinging his bag over his shoulder. "Thank you" I said, he look at me strangely.

  "Eh?"

  "Thank you for teaching me today"

  "No problem, shy bunny"

  "I'm thankful, wait what?!"

  Shy bunny? I exclaimed while he continue to smile. "I'm not shy bunny" I look away, embarrassed. "Oh? That's not your name?" He teased, laughed a little. "Of course not, giant dude" I teased him back, he frown a little. "I'm not giant, how rude"

  I was thinking the same when he teased me. RUDE. We teased each other and fight on the way to the fast food restaurant. "Stop it, loner freak" I said as he pushed open the door, I stand there staring at him while frowning. "I won't stop until you stop, you apple with no clothes" he argue back. "Hey!" We stop as soon as everyone look at us. I blushed profusely.

  We settle down after we got something to eat and drink. His hand dug in his school bag, taking out a few paper and a marker. "Now, I'm going to teach you to be an smart eagle eye although I am bad at eagle eye. I learn it from my friend" he said, I tilt my head. "Don't look at me like that, you dummy" he started drawing the court in the paper.

  "Eagle eyes is basically able to imagine the whole court or half court, and able to think how to make your pass and where to step on" he started to explained.

  "This is the first time I talk normally to an stranger, I can't even talk properly to my crush, even visitors. I'm afraid that I'll make an mistake. However now..." I thought and was interrupted by the blonde boy. "Oi, you listening?" He called, I nodded.