Oboroi Tatsuya

Chapter two
[Tatsuya Oboroi!]

  My cousin start to walk towards the door, I watch her. Just as soon as she stepped out of the door, she bumped into somebody who was taller than her.
"Oh sorry, are you alright there?" A male voice asked. Aida rubbed her nose," itai( ouch/pain)". "Oi Oi Oi, are you alright?" He repeat the question again. " I'm fine" Aida said and walked out quickly. His eyes watch Aida walked past him, he then sign. " Sumimasen(wants to catch someone attention or sorry for interrupting or excuse me), the basketball club is full. Can I join here?" He asked, his eyes were sharp and cold. He has blue hair, light blue eyes and a formal school uniform.

   "Sure but do you even know what club is this?" Atsuko asked while Kiku walks away. Kiku set the table cloth sheet on the table, she then pull out a basket from her bag.

  "Of course I do, the Zoncey right?" He frown a little. "That's right. What instrument do you play?" Atsuko crossed her arms. I can smell the hot tea coming from Kiku who was pouring tea.

  " I'm Oboroi Tatsuya, I play the guitar and the bass guitar. I'm from 1-A , I am from Korea" he said, closed his eyes and lean against the door. "Hi I'm Okada Atsuko , I'm from 2-B. And that person over there is Kussen Kiku" Kiku wave at him as Atsuko speaks. "She's from 2-A, I play the piano and Kiku plays the drum and rock guitar. Lastly, this is Yoshino Kikori who just join today." Atsuko introduced. I bow," Hajimemashite(means nice to meet you in jap). I don't play, I sing. I'm from 2-B" everything about him is perfect and formal. "How come you just join today?" Tatsuya asked looking at me, I look up. "I-I just came back from US but I am an Japanese."

  "What?" He frown a little, confused.

  "Sorry!" I shouted and bow again. "What are you sorry about? You totally did nothing wrong" he said, rubbing his head.

"Minna(everyone), tea is ready" Kiku announced, I turn around and saw four cups of tea and some biscuit on a plate in the middle.

After we all settle down, Atsuko explains about the club. Every Monday and Friday, 3:30 pm - 5 pm training. The instrument will be provided. Mrs leiko is in charge of the club. The club president is Atsuko.