Friend helpers

Chapter thirty -seven
[Friend helpers] 

  Holding my left wrist, Kise dragged me out of the court. "What a coincidence " Hayakawa said, acting like nothing happened. "Let's go " Kise commanded, I turn to Kise while the others started to walk. " Going where?" I asked, he turn to me and smiled. "Let's have fun today" he grinned.

  We went to the arcade then the funfair, the aquarium and the Kobori thought of going for fishing and so we did in the evening. We ate our dinner at the ninja family restaurant, then Kise had an crazy idea of doing doing cosplay.  And so we went to the shopping centre, Kasamatsu was dressed badly by Miriam and everyone were laughing.  I made Kobori into a complete mess, "I'm never going to see the sunlight again" he sobbed, covering his eyes. "Ah- Gomen " I can see that he is embarrassed. Kasamatsu dressed Kise up in a loli dress and we all laughed so hard. Next, we decide to move on to have some ice cream when the photo stop station caught out attention. We took some pictures which Is cool, disgusting, funny, irritating and most of all our laughter and smiles.

third p.o.v

  "Here ya go, Kikori - Chan" Kise passed over my ordered ice cream to me. My favourite favour were mint and green tea. "Arigatou " . Everyone settle down.

  "Hey Kasamatsu -San,  I heard that you had a girlfriend" Moriyama teased, Kasamatsu jumped out of his seat. "Who the heck said that?" He asked, "You really have one don't you?" Kise asked, Kasamatsu turn to himself and hit him really hard on his back. "No, I don't " Kasamatsu yelled.

  "Why did you hit me for senpai? I was just asking " Kise grumbled. "No, I don't " Kasamatsu signed and sit down. "How's like having a girlfriend, I wonder" Hayakawa speaks, "Kise has experience ". "He's a play boy,  idiot " Kasamatsu commented. "That's so mean of you senpai" Kise groaned,  "I bet the feeling is love" Moriyama added. "Don't act stupid, if a couple didn't love have love for each other,  then Why did they become couple in the first place?" Kasamatsu said as he frowned a little at Moriyama, Hayakawa lay back.

  "Kikori, beware of the blood thirst Kise. He play good with ladies" Kasamatsu nudged her arm. "As I said, I'm not a playboy! I'm just socializing!" Kise argued back.

  " ! "

  "Kikori -Chan?"

  "She fell asleep" Kobori said, "We can't blame her, it's too tiring for her today.." Kise said, "In fact, don't she look cute now?" Kise teases as he exclaimed. "Totally" Moriyama agreed with him, they both got hit by Kasamatsu on the head. "Ow!" "Don't you dare pick on Kikori " he scolded as both of them hold their heads. "Are you jealous Kasamatsu senpai?" Kise asked, Kasamatsu blushed a little as he got mad. "Hell no! You said yourself,  she's fragile isn't she? Playing with her feelings will hurtt her" He yelled. "Hey, I didn't play with her's  or any other girl's.  Stop making me look like the bad guy here. " Kise said. " Be quiet,  you guys might wake her up" Hayakawa warned in a low tone. There was a silence until Moriyama spoke up a question.

  "Oi Kise, a question for you. Have you ever consider Kikori as your girlfriend before? But first of all,  What do you think of her? Do you like her? Moriyama throw questions at Kise,  that isn't only one question at all. "Say,  if she Is willing.  I'm okay :) I like her as a friend, meeting here was fate. She might be  clumsy  at times and soft, maybe cute? That's What made Kikori herself. One thing I like about her was she didn't give up on anything, continuously she improve herself bit by bit" Kise explained, everyone was a little surprised.  "Didn't know you would be that observant about her" Hayakawa commented.

  "It's getting late,  shall we head home now?" Kise held out Kikori's house keys from his pocket.

Arigatou - thank you
senpai - senior