Everything when back

Chapter twenty-four
[Everything when back]

  "My God, not again" I cursed,  the whiteboard had written 'Tuesday, science test. No cheating!' on it.

  'Kikori,  what's the answer for question 3?" Hiroshi whispered to me from behind. I didn't want to let him because I wouldn't want to get caught. who would? Hiroshi panics as I did not reply him, "oh no, don't tell me you are still angry at me for the last test" He started to worry, I close my eyes tight. "Kikori " He repeatedly called my name over again.

  "Kikori "
  Don't call me

  "Kikori "
  I'm not angry

  "Kikori "

  Stop it

  "Kikori "

  ...

  "Kikori, the cute princess please reply me"

  What?! Hell no!

  "Kikori please"
  You are getting annoying

  "Kikori "

  Please answer the question yourself

  "Kikori "

  "Shut up will you, Hiroshi? " Atsuko who was sitting beside him scolded, getting highly annoyed. "Okada and Kannate, detention for you two after school" Mrs Minoru,  our science and biology teacher announced. " Hiroshi, you are going to get it" Atsuko warned him.

+~

  I went to the court again with the drinks but I was more late than usual, because Hiroshi kept begging me for my forgiveness but I'm not angry at all, not even from the start. so I have to explain to him and told him that I wasn't angry at all.

  "Why don't you join us?" The coach asked me, I put the cart on the bench. The players went to practice on the court. "No, thank you" I bow to the coach and start walking towards the door. "Bye, Yoshino - San","bye, Kikori-San" everyone stopped playing and say good bye to me, I waved at them and turn back to the entrance.

  "Kikori " Kise called, I turn back, seeing him smiling at me. "Let's play together again tomorrow" He said as everyone around him smile, even the coach smiled

  "Sure"